Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here's what I got.

8th generation

Hitodetchi-Ichigotchi-Kunoitchi

I treated her really bad ever since she was a baby(on purpose)

Instrument: Singers

Toy: Rabbit

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that the stress level only factors on music likes more or less as opposed to character type..................also..........i have some dirt on the secret characters.....hehe...........

how did you know that and how do you get them? 
i dont know how to get them. i saw on music city that someone did have dreamtchi but i dont know how to get them.

sorry,

kuromame :p

i do not have a music star but i THINK dreamchi is something to do with dreaming......

and dazzotchi is something to do with dazzing......(looking at stars)

Sorry, I did say I couldn't help you.

As regards to the secret characters, someone posted a thread last week with some info on it. Still nothing definite, I can't find the threads right now, but I know someone found some photos on Tama-Zone that a member on there had taken of what they thought was one of the secret characters, so if you want to have a look finding that, it might help. I know someone else had a theory that I read yesterday about Music City, getting your CD ranking up high enough to trade in for one of the items on there that may trigger your tama to evolve.

But hey, I'm just passing on rumours, as I don't know for sure about any of it.

x

tamazone seems to have made a mistake. they said it's something to do with care and skill points... well it is, but they didn't mension the odd even thingymajig.

Oh yeah! I think the secret characters might be obtained by making oldies have a baby... has anyone tried it?

I believe that the stress level only factors on music likes more or less as opposed to character type..................also..........i have some dirt on the secret characters.....hehe...........
WELL then spill it

:D thats it the destiny star!!!! :) that could be transfered to the tama v6 and it could evolve in to the secret caracter i swa last week on gotchi records a 2# place winer that was a dreamtchi :p so i think that should be the secret so try it the destiny star prize is 1# gold so it gona do a lt of work try it

from luis (culo34)in english is a** :lol:

so i wanted a :angry: and 10 munites ago it turnd into a :) and i took perfect care of it? please give me an explination?

Here's what I know. It's not much, but MAYBE it'll help.

Mametchi :D still likes omelette. He ALWAYS likes omelette. That probably wasn't very useful, but oh well I tried.

heres what I know :D :D :) witch was werd because i took the best care of it and :) is supposed to be the badest one you can get ?

Oh and BTW anybody know what kuromametchi likes to eat?

Mametchi goes to bed at 8:45pm

Kikitchi goes to bed at 8:30

and any todler probably goes to bed at 8:00. I've only had one and I forget it's name.

Kikitchi grows into mametchi or kuromametchi. That's all I've got so far. I hope THAT was a little more useful.

^_^

:hitodetchi: :D :) :hitodetchi: :D :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :)

I rlly hope that was useful in the least.

heres what I know :D :D :) witch was werd because i took the best care of it and :) is supposed to be the badest one you can get ?
Hmmm... is Memetchi, and from what I remember it's not a bad thing to get that guy. It's better than a universal. Here's the cool thing. In a theorie, it says that memetchi could turn into the SPECIAL character dazzletchi. You just need to get a really hight ranking on your band and a lot of money and be a BIG star. It could be wrong, but give it a try!

your right that could be but i want a dreamtchi

:D

lets keep adding information lets do or best to solve that secret :D

I have some info on Mametchi and Mimitchi for the Music Star.

My mametchi Aaron was a kuchi tamachi as a toddler and went to bed at 7:45pm and woke up at 7:30am. Then he was kikitchi. he went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up at 7:15am.Finally, he became a mametchi that went to bed at 8:45pm and woke up at 7:00am.

My mimitchi Rina was hiteodtchi as a toddler and went to bed at 7:45pm and woke up at 7:30 am. Then she became a chamametchi that went to bed at 8:30 pm and woke up at 7:15am. Finally she became a mimitchi while she was sleeping but I set the time foward and married her to Aaron my mametchi so I dont know her info on waking up and going to bed.

P.S.They had to baby boys (first generation) :D :D :D :D :D

:mellow: :mimitchi: :mametchi:

I'm sorry I didnt notice someone had posted on Mametchi. But, I know mametchi loves slimdae, fries, and omlettes. :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back