Music Star Project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone wrote about Violetchi yet but here goes.

petitchi(f)--->Hitodetchi--->itchigotchi--->violetchi

Sleep time is 9:00pm and wakes up at 7:45am. I have info on her stats and what I did when I got her and stuff in my log. Check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to help!

I just got mine so it hasn't completely evolved yet, but it started out as a Female Petitchi and it is now a Hitodetchi.

I will probably create a Log.

My tama named kiki goes to sleep at 7:45 and wakes up at 7:15 in the morning....

OH and Shiba...my real name is Luna....

I'd love to help!I just got mine so it hasn't completely evolved yet, but it started out as a Female Petitchi and it is now a Hitodetchi.

I will probably create a Log.
OK now I have created a Log for my Tamagotchi Music Star's growth.

Check it out here: My Tamagotchi Music Star Log!

o_o My first post. I've raised tamas for years now but this is the first time I've tried to get an old timer. Kuromametchi just turned 7 a minute ago and I'm not sure if it's some time when it's 7 or when it's 9... Sorry if this is misplaced.

As thanks, Dazzletchi and Dreamtchi, yes, are obtained through the websites Destiny star item. Starting from producer level one, you should get a 4th ranked CD at around lvl. 50. About 3 days worth of work...

i am all redy doing a project on this we don't need two.
Good point. And since this topic was started 4 months ago, and yours was started a few days ago, I've deleted your topic.

My growth this Generation was.

Petitchi-->Tamatchi-->Chamametchi-->Mimitchi

At the time,my highest stat was Tone.

someone answer my question!
you trade the destiny star in from music city. Spudi has proof on TZ. He/she made a topic about how he/she got dreamitchi.

how to get dazzletchi and dreamtchi?(item?)
You need to use the Boy's Destiny Star on an adult male, or the Girl's Destiny Star on an adult female to have them transform into Dreamitchi or Dazzilitchi. You can trade a 4th-level Gold record for either of these items from the MusicCity web site, at the Special counter in the Gotchi Records building. To raise a record from 10th-level Bronze to 4th-level Gold will require you to win many games on the MusicCity web site. (It is not necessary to win a weekly contest in order to raise your record up to 4th-level Gold.) Once you trade in your record for a Destiny Star, the Destiny Star will appear in your apartment's Furniture inventory. From there, you can transfer it to your MusicStar toy. It remains in your apartment's Furniture inventory even after you transfer it to your MusicStar toy. The one you receive on your MusicStar toy can be used only once, but after you've used it, you can simply transfer another one from MusicCity to your toy again.

*edit: sorry, KuroMame, I didn't see your reply. You must have posted it while I was typing mine.*

actually they are not called dreamtchi and dazzeltchi, they are called dreamitchi and dazzilitchi. that'll stop any spelling mistakes.

Ok here is my growth pattern...
Skylar:

Petitchi>Hitodetchi :p > Itchigotchi :) > Mimitchi :mellow:
same here! And also. My mimitchi goes 2 bed at 9pm and wakes up at 7pm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back