MUSIC STAR QUESTION

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kylie*

Reaction score
Evey now and then when I let my v6 music star alone, and dont play with it for a minute, a picture of a bunny and 2 eggs shows on the screen where my toy and instrument should be, and my Tamagotchi's back is turned to me and watching the bunny like nudging the eggs. I got my v6 on Easter, and I set the date that day, so when I saw it doing that at first, I figured it was like a holiday thing like they do when its your birthday. Ive heard the v6 version is glitchy, and I just want to know if anybody else has experienced this or knows what it is. :p

Yeah, I've seen this quite a few times, even today. It's just a holiday animation as you said. I'm pretty sure other versions have Easter animations, since I saw some on my V4.5.

Yeah, i captured my v2, v4, v4.5, v5 and music star doing such holiday celebrations

:D

Since there's no way to set the year, the animation doesn't align perfectly with Easter.

Yeah, I've seen this quite a few times, even today. It's just a holiday animation as you said. I'm pretty sure other versions have Easter animations, since I saw some on my V4.5.
Yes, but it does this every day, and its not Easter. ^_^

Ibelieve bandai wants us to see the holiday thing, and they do sure know that you cannot do it exactly. I think it is between two special dates, like 2th march and 35th april or anything, and then special times of the day, like every whole our. :rolleyes: :D

that happens to me too :|

does anything bad happen if we cancel it?

This has been happening to me as well. And no, nothing happens if we cancel it. The screen just returns to its normal self and later the easter bunny and eggs might return.

Yep, that guy was right. i guess bandai just wanted a cool, fun, cute way to celebrate the holidays. on Halloween, there a pumpkin head guy, on Christmas at like 12:00 santaclauseotchi comes in your house and gives you like, some food usually a dessert. gee some Christmas!!!! i hope i helped! :hitodetchi: :) :mimitchi:

:blink: Well, on the Music star, the bunny and egg is meaning it's loney/sad and it needs to be praised, but I don't know about the others, sorry. <_<

:)   Well, on the Music star, the bunny and egg is meaning it's loney/sad and it needs to be praised.
Um, no, it doesn't. Sorry, I wanted to make sure everybody knew facts. Once I had the easter bunny/eggs and my Music Star was in perfect health. I know because I was updating my blog. (I like blogs! :p )

EDIT: Color error!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back