Music Star Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rel95

Reaction score
What instruments do they play? Is it always the same one or does it vary from tama to tama? Are they good Tamagotchis? How easy is it to take care of them?

you get to pick your tama's instrument! You only start out with one, but as generations go by you acquire more and more instruments and toys! You can also change their instrument at any time!

I'm running my music star right now along with my v5.5. It's a bit more needy than the 5.5 but it's not as needy as some others. Mine have all gone through alot of neglect and are still alive, so i'd say they aren't too hard!

I'm sure somebody else can explain all the details better! I think there is a music star features topic somewhere on TT aswell...

If you have any questions, feel free to ask! I've played them since they came out. C:

The instruments they play will have an affect on their music genre. Also, the more they practice with one instrument, the more efficient they will become with it by mastering it. There's a neat little trick you can use when you first start off your Music Star to get all possible toys and instruments. When you start off your Music Star, wait until it hatches and the three little gift boxes open up and you find yourself on the naming screen. However, instead of naming it, turn the tama over and press the reset button. Then simply choose download, and repeat the process over and over again. Once you feel you've done it enough, you can then name the tama and you'll start off with lots of toys, instruments and money. :) I also have a detailed review on the Music Star on my YouTube channel that might familiarize you with all of its features if you'd like to have a look. You may find a link in my signature.

Ra,

Thanks for the tip, Ra! I didn't know you could do that. It certainly makes things easier now that the website is inactive.

Yep, just press A + C and an option will come up saying wether to put the sound ON or OFF. :)

-Tamacass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back