Music Star Scary!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamafan777

Reaction score
My blue Music Star, just made a wierd low deep sound. And I looked at it, and Kunoitchi was mad. I tried clicking every button but it won't function, I restarted it and Kunoitchi had all hearts filled with 00 stress. But what in the world happened? Anybody? My Mametchi that was married was left alone for 13 hrs straight without doing anything but it didn't die. Wierd....... Made a topic about the Mametchi though. :D

this is the death cycle on the music star it gets mad and you cant do anything about it after a few hours it dies

as for the 0 stress is probably just a harmless glich

I think tamagotchi without care live longer if it have family in Music Star because then it's stress is 0% and you can't raise it.

And that Kunoitchi was angry. If it have high stress and 0 happy and hungry hearts it does that sometimes. If you push one button very much

it isn't angry anymore.

This is what happens when your tamagotchi is dying. Just press the buttons repeatedly anf thenit'll be better.

This is what happens when your tamagotchi is dying. Just press the buttons repeatedly anf thenit'll be better.
That actually doesn't do any effect.

Pressing the reset button>>download works better.

death Cycle :( it happend to my :ichigotchi: if you reset it it might not work sometimes you cant really do anything about it

when you did the download it was prob before LOADS OF STRESS built up thats why it was 0 afterwards

Awh Bless >.<

That means your Tama has reached it time, unfortunately. I remember when that first happened to me, I was in tears. God bless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back