Music Star (v6) help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TarakotchiTama

Reaction score
Hello im new to tamatalk.

I need help with my tamagotchi music star. My pet is a boy he is 2 years old and he is a tarakotchi his hunger and happy will not go up and his stress with not go down unless he sleeps! I cant go to the shop or away! I am really mad i am thinking about trading my friend my music star for his v3 if i cant fix this P.S this happens to every pet I have .. I never let the screen get filled up with poop and i always make sure i give them lots of food

(I also cant access special, the commands like praise and that stuff, i cant connect with anyone, i cant view family history and i cant access games, change instument and toys)

Last edited by a moderator:
When you give too much food to your tamagotchi, it can go over-weight. You can low tamagotchi's weight when you play games.

If you get perfect score when you play games, you get full happy points. If you're in 1st generation, you can't watch family memory in your Music star.

What pets do you have? I can give more hints if those don't work.

My pet is only 30lb (lol) and It will not allow me to play game it just goes beep beep and my tamagotchi is 3rd gen

Sounds like a glitch.

Try the classic reset and download, if that does not work, you could open it up and see so that everything looks alright.

Check so that the battery is the right type, wrong batteries may cause glitches, so make sure it is a CR2032.

I don't think it is water damage, since it seems this glitch did not appear recently, a water damaged tama sometimes dry by itselfs and get fixed, but sometimes the damage can get permanent, do you remember your tama getting wet some time?

Do you remember leaving it in the sun some time, cos that is not good for electronics, I have heard, but I don't really know what it does to them.

Hope I helped, and good luck!! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you feed baby food and baby's milk?

Did you wake it up during it was sleeping?

It could be a glitch or something

It usually don't go to away and shop during that time and games.

Hope I helped!

basically, you need to feed it proper food, other than baby milk and baby food. plus, send it to sleep regularly and keep praising it around 40 times a day. that will keep down the stress and fill up the hearts.hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back