Music Star: v6 or standalone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not it at all. Bandai America decided to follow Bandai UK, with the theme names like Familitchi and JinSei, and stop doing versions. That is all.

Bandai Asia, on the other hand, is still doing versions, as on the packeage in Asia and Australia, it says "Ver.6 Music Star".

Hmmm.... im confused...... :mametchi: .......AH HA! :eek: MAYBE, there is a tamagotchi not in the US we dont know about, or something eles.......

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchi Music Star is really V6. A while ago,we go to a mall here in Philippines. I saw their newest Tamagotchi and in its package it is written there "Tamagotchi Music Star" and in it's right corner at the top says "V6". :D ^_^ -_- Hope it helps. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankyou! ou helped me prove my point.

One more time for all to hear, but in full:

Bandai Japan has never used numbered versions, eg. V1, V2, V3, for their Tamagotchis. They used things like Tamagotchi Plus, Keitai, Akai, EnTama and such.

Bandai Europe, including Bandai UK and Bandai France, used numbered versions up to V3. At Version 4, it changed to JinSei, Version 5 was Familitchi, and now there's the Music Star. They aren't using numbered versions for their products anymore.

Bandai America is starting to copy Bandai Europe. The V5.5 from Bandai America was simply called V5, but in different packaging. The V6 was just called "Tamagotchi Music Star". Just like Bandai Japan and Europe, they aren't using numbered versions anymore.

Bandai Asia (which covers Asia, Oceania and Australasia), is still using numbered versions. Bandai America's V5 celebrity is called the V5.5 from Bandai Asia, and the Music Star is called V6 from Bandai Asia. As far as i know, bandai Asia hopes to continue with numbered versions.

In conclusion: the Music Star is actually the V6, as it is EXACTLY the same Tamagotchi as the Music Star. it is NOT standalone, it's just they're not calling it the V6. BUT IT IS THE V6.

I repeat, on the Asia/Australia/Oceanian version of the Music Star, it clearly states Ver.6 in the top right corner. it IS the V6, but Bandai is doing what Bandai UK has been doing: JinSei, Familitchi, now Music Star. No more versions.
Yeah in the UK they aren't V4, V5 and V6, they are...

V4 - JinSei

V4.5- JinSei Plus

V5 - Familitchi

V5.5 - Familitchi Plus (I think)

V6 - Music Star

And if there's a V6.5 I place £100 on Music Star Plus :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back