Music Star V6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x_TamagotchiGirl_x

Reaction score
This is getting annoying. I have a 1st generation Mimitchi, and I've set the time to go to auditions about 20 times, and she hasn't passed any of them! I'm starting to get worried. Is it something to do with my skill points? I have 860 TONE, 828 RHYTHM, and 837 ORIGINAL. Do I have to get 999 for each?

PS: My tama's stress level is at 00.

It seems the MusicStar is very similar to the V5 Familitchi, in that it has three skill categories, and bonding. Your band passes the audition when their bonding level is high enough. The three musical games behind the musical notes icon are for personal development only. Sure it's great to be a really good musician, but if we throw three random great musicians together, it doesn't mean that as a band they're going to sound very good. They have to practice together as a band to sound good. This is what the teen and adult AWAY games are for. Play the teen or adult AWAY games (and win them ) and the band's bonding increases; now they sound good not only as individuals, but as a band.

You would usually pass auditions when all of your skills are at least up to 500, at least for me. I don't really understand either.

My tamagotchi passed its adition in about the 4th time, i really see a bonding level anywhere, but I have a memetchi, g1, with 999 for rhythm and original, and about 700 for tone. :ph34r:

There seriously might be something wrong. I've raised all my tama's skill levels to 999 and I've won the game 4 more times, I've won it around 6-7 now but I still can't pass. o.o Any ideas? I'm almost out of Gotchi Points...The fruit harvest and cake shop aren't very helpful...

HOW IS THIS POSIBBLE I PASSED MY AWDITIONS FIRST TIME WITH A GENERE OF JAZZ AND MY SKILL POINTS WERE

TONE 370

RYTHM 524

ORIGINAL541

STRESS 26

PERSONLY I THINK IT IS JUST LUCK TRY AND WAIT UNTIL THE ACTUAL TIME COMES OTHER THAN CHANGING THE TIME

P.S MY CHARACTER IS MY PROFILE PIC

It seems the MusicStar is very similar to the V5 Familitchi, in that it has three skill categories, and bonding. Your band passes the audition when their bonding level is high enough. The three musical games behind the musical notes icon are for personal development only. Sure it's great to be a really good musician, but if we throw three random great musicians together, it doesn't mean that as a band they're going to sound very good. They have to practice together as a band to sound good. This is what the teen and adult AWAY games are for. Play the teen or adult AWAY games (and win them  ) and the band's bonding increases; now they sound good not only as individuals, but as a band.
how many times do i have to play it at least. my character is maidtchi and her skill points are all above 800 but lower than 950... i played the AWAY game in band practice for about 10 times already.. hw many more times do u think i have to play the AWAY game? :( ;) Thanks in advance! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
its fine. at first i didnt pass any of my auditions...then as time went by (like, in a couple days) i passed one and my "career" pretty much took off. you'll just hav to be patient.

If u have just one cross from the judges, try changing ur tamagotchi instrument, make sure ur main tamagotchi is holding an instrument it likes. u can see from its expression when choosing instruments from the band menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back