Music star w00t =]

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ilovetama2010

Reaction score
Hey guyz im startin a group hatch for music stars at noon, TAMATALK TIME on next monday the 16th! Maximum of 10 people and minimum of 3 (including me) Okay? Anyone can join on any gen, as long as its a baby .i dont mind if u use another vesion but we're goin for 1 generation and if anyone wants we could continue. U could add as many tamas as u like but im only using 1. Anyone who joins this hatch will be expected to update at least once every 2 days. And signing off is required x ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay anyone else? AND please write which version you are hatching (sorry no vintage tamas).

For Example:

Version:

Gen:

with the stats and the generation, stats are:

(For music star)

Name:

(skills:)

Instrument:

Band: (teenage upwards)

(gotchi points:)

Breed:

V1-V3, V5: ;

Name/Family name:

(Job:)

(Gotchi points:)

Breed (s):

V4-V4.5:

Name:

Job: (e.g preschool, school, job, if school please add what teacher)

(Gotchi points)

Breed:

You could add more if you like and the ones in ()s are if you want to add it, the ones the are NOT in ()s are required on the 1st post :) , you may or may not post them on your second+ posts. :D

Teehee, can't wait for hatch to beginn!

[SIZE=12pt]*Polite notice(s): please do not post here if you did not join the hatch,[/SIZE]

You may not join after we have started, (unless we decide to go for another generation, which you may join.)*

:D Thank you! :D

~Ilovetama2010~ [teehee!]

Woah! Only 3 peple? Oh well. Anyone else? And my 4th gen is mated! Hehe!

I'm using a music star for this hatch.

And my gen 4 just left, so i'm on my 5th gen.

Hehe... I made her wake up, just now... It's a baby girl! Okay... I name her Alexis, and fed her baby food 4 times, and fed her milk 2 times, she really liked that, doing a happy jump...

Anyways,

Stats:

Name: Alexis

Skills: 301/309/300

Weight: 5lbs

Stress: 00

Genre: Classical music

Gen: 5G

Instrument: Singer Robots

Toy: Bunny rabbit

Breed: Petitchi

She pooped 5 minutes ago but is napping right now. No, she just woke up!

Teehee, laterz. :D

~ilt~ [Alexis is so cute!] :D

PS: Zzgs? sandrababy? Are you two ready?

Growth of Alexis = petitchi - tamatchi - chamametchi - mimitchi. YAY! :) teehee!

Baiii! Im signing off!

~ilt~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back