music star: weird heart while sleeping?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ciara683

Reaction score
i have a teenage chamametchi on my music star. it is dec 24th my tama went to sleep at 9pm like normal. at 10:30 pm i took a quick glance at my tama beside me and i noticed that the screen wasent completely dark wih the "z". so i picked her up and she was still sleeping but the light was turned back on and to the left and the right side of her bed there was christmas trees. and above her bed was a GIANT heart.

what does it mean? its prolly nothing but i just thought ide ask :ichigotchi:

I saw the same thing tonight. You had just missed Santa Clause! I think that was just his way of leaving his "love" (and presents). If you'd like to see the scene again in its entirety, just change the date back to the 24th and the time to 10:29 pm and wait one minute. Those trees are also normal. I noticed they showed up starting at the beginning of December as a type of screen saver when your Tamagotchi is inactive. Your character would sit there and look at the trees. It's cute. Gotta love seasonal animations. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was excited when I saw this (I took pics), but I did not know that Santa actually came to visit!

When I saw my Music Star with the heart and tress I checked my v3 and found a present next to his bed.

I am going to reset and watch all of it. Thanks OST!

~Phnx

I saw it too! I had some of my connections (plus the tama-go) on beccause I knew santa would come. I recorded it on my v4.5 and a v3, but got only one blurry picture of it on the tama-go. I saw it though, the whole santa scene, and it was soo cute!!!

The same happened to me but can somebody figure this out?

My tamagotchi slept all the way through christmas, the "z" wasn't moving, I couldn't check the time, sound, stats, nothing. And it hadn't frozen because the trees were the only things moving.

She finally woke up, this morning!

Me thinks a glitch :(

EDIT: So that was.... Over 30-40 hours of sleep! Nice :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine lasted about 5 minute the first time and 20 minute the second time.

All night I am not sure about, but if it works after she wakes then things should be okay.

If it were me, I would set the time back and try again, though at the expense of possibly waste of a day.

~Phnx

The same happened to me but can somebody figure this out?

My tamagotchi slept all the way through christmas, the "z" wasn't moving, I couldn't check the time, sound, stats, nothing. And it hadn't frozen because the trees were the only things moving.

She finally woke up, this morning!

Me thinks a glitch :(

EDIT: So that was.... Over 30-40 hours of sleep! Nice :D
That's creepy!! But still, when my tamas sleep I cant se any christmas trees... I don't think they are suppose to be visible when the tama is sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back