Music Star World Tour Edition Speculations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amat Gotchi

Reaction score
Remember that release that Bandai didn't have...wait, there are a lot of those... I mean Tamagotchi Music Star World Tour Edition? I remember years ago, Bandai said they would release this version, but it never happened. It sounds like it would have been really cool. Maybe they would have improved the site. On an item generator you are able to get every single item for Music Star, so I can tell the Music Star was made to have a better website. So what do you think World Tour Edition would have been like?

Edit: found a link to Bandai's schpeel about it. https://www.bandai.com/about/prlinks/Tamagotchi_Fall_2009_Release.pdf

It almost got released. I wonder why not?

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree there too, Neon. Still I wonder why World Tour Edition got canceled, however.

Hey that sounded so cool, i wonder why they never did it and chose the tama-go release instead?

i love my V6, it's my favorite one so far, i wish they would have brought out this one too :( .

Too bad they will never make one again for usa and uk :(

but you might never know, that they give it one more chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back