Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
First question: Is there a set way to pause? All I've been able to use is going to the PC login page and leaving it there. It's effective, but I don't know as it's the right/only way to pause.

Second: My character is a teen, but unless I buy food in the shop, all I have is baby food that it wont eat. When it turns to an adult and/or oldie will it have normal food, or will I have to keep buying new food from the shop? x.x;

Get's expensive after a while.

To pause, press and hold the A (left) button then press the B (middle) button. Your MusicStar character will stop moving and a "Paused" sign should appear above her. Perform the same button-presses to unpause.

Feeding baby food & milk to an older character will fill up to 2 hearts for hungry and happy. Constantly purchasing food from the shop is a hassle, but is not expensive considering that once your character joins a band their daily salary for performing concerts can be around 10000000 gotchi points. (No, that's not an exaggeration; they really can get between 1 and 20 million gotchi points per day as a salary.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I tried the A and B but it didn't work o.o; I'll give it another go though, lol.

I've tried to feed my teen the baby food but it shows him eating it, but the hungry hearts don't fill after he's done. Do I have to buy the teen food daily? Or should the baby food be working on it? D:

This is the first time I've been confused by a tamagotchi in so long, lol.

Yes, you have got to buy food for your tam after he evolves into a teen. It's really only a pain for your first generation, after that you should have enough money that it's not a problem to buy food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back