Music Star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Um sorry...It's been awhile since I've been in contact w/ the world of tama stuff. But I have a question. What's this music star thing ppl are talking about??? :D

The Music Star is the newest English version of the tamagotchi. It has no antenna like some of the other versions and has a whole new TamaTown made just for it. You're tama starts out as a baby with three gifts. The instrument they play, a toy, and 3000 points. You have to buy all of the food for your tama after they turn into teenagers because the baby food they provide won't fill up all the hearts anymore. During your first generation the Gotchi King will come buy and occasionally gifts of either food or money so you can feed and buy food for your tama. When your tama is a child it can go to preschool where you can play jump rope. At the teen stage you can go to music school where you meet two random people who you join with to form a band. You have band auditions to see how good you are. At the adult stage you will have concerts at which you can get awards if you do well. You're band manager at the adult stage will come buy often and give you money. The matchmaker is the band manager also. There are skill points for playing your instrument that you can earn which are Tone, Rhythm, and Original which go up to 999 each. You earn these points by playing Music Games. You don't earn points from games until the adult stage where in the Away mode you can work in a bakery and earn a small amount of money. A newer feature they have added is stress. The highest stress goes is 99 and it is better to keep the stress low. Well, I have said a lot about it and you are probably tired of reading this by now so I guess I will go ahead and stop... Well, I hope I helped! xDD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back