Music star..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ribbonhime

Reaction score
Hi there,

I've heard so much good things about the music star, so I'm thinking maybe I should get one too,

but before I get it, I would like to know more information, like,

Do you rise one tamagotchi or a whole family like the v5?

What do you do with the tamagotchi? What happends during the tamagotchi's life?

Thank you in advanced!^^

Oh thank you!^^

Any personal opions? How do you like it compared with other versions?

Read the above links to help aquaint yourself with the functions & gameplay of the Music Star. As for personal experience, I do not recommend it. I think it takes away from the classical virtual pet that once was Tamagotchi and turns it into a video game with an objective other than raising your pet and breeding it for future generations. And also, this Tamagotchi is a lot more work than previous versions. If you want a successful band, you have to be dedicated. It takes a lot of practice, and when you practice your instrument, the stress level of your character goes up, and so you constantly have to work to bring it down otherwise it won't be able to play games or practice for a while. You also have to buy your food with gotchi points, so you have to have enough time to earn points to buy it food, or else, obviously, it will starve.

So if you've got a lot of time on your hands and are interested in the functions, I'd say go for it. If you're looking for a simple virtual pet that is easy to raise and fun to look after, then this probably isn't the Tamagotchi for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back