Music star?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
Hello! I was looking everywhere but I can't find the answer to this question. My tamagotchi v6 just got married but I was wondering when do the parents leave the baby? and I have feel the beat tamagotchi v6 so will my tama take all the money or leave half?

The parents leave the baby after a day or two. They stay with the baby until then, caring for it, feeding it, and putting it to bed

So if she got married today, she wont leave tonight but tomorrow night?

When your tama couple and their baby has been on for exactly 24 hours, the parents are ready to leave, but they leave at midnight.

So, if you keep them on, they will leave the second night, or the fist night you have it on when the parents has stayed for 24 hours or more.

When 24 hours has passed, you can also put time to 23:59 and wait one minute, then they will leave :D

Please remember that you must report a topic for it to be closed. Please click on the orange/yellow exclamation mark towards the left of a post to report the topic for it to be closed by a Guide. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back