Music Stars- Time Out

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alicefly

Reaction score
This might be a silly and obvious question, but I've been playing with Music Stars for over a year now, and I still don't know what the 'Time Out' function is for.

I understand that you are to praise your Tamagotchi when he is practicing his instrument, but when or why would you punish him?

I thought at first that it might be for playing with toys when the stress level is already low, but if you check up on this, the little guy stops playing anyway by the time you exit the check-up menu.

I never punished my most recent generation, and he still grew up to be Mametchi.

Am I missing something?

You're probably not missing anything. Personally, I don't think it really has a function. The only time you'd think about using it is, like you said, if you catch your character playing its toy one too many times (rather than dutifully practicing its instrument on its journey to become a rock star). I always feel bad using that function though. Besides, it's all subjective to me. How many times is "too many" and what's the harm in playing with toys a lot anyway? XD Joking aside though, obviously it doesn't have much effect on which character you get if you still got Mametchi without using the time-out selection. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back