MusicStar! Fanmail Meanings

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi all! :p

Just wondering....since my Shimashimatchi had his Pro Debut, he's been getting *Fanmail* from the delivery guy. I assume these are the envelopes. Most of the time it's a heart....but sometimes he gets a star, and sometimes (but rarely) he gets poop :(

What does each thing do for my tama as far as his career and Music skills? And should I be changing how he operates every time he receives some mail?

Also (because nobody really helped me on my last post) when is it appropriate to use things like a tooth brush, skirt, wig, or hair gel? These items are just sitting in my Special Item chest and I have NO idea what to do with them. Please help!

Thanks in advance ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just use the idems. Skirt is useable forever. All rest will dissapper after using.

The Fan Mail is random of what you get, so please, this is it.

Hope it Helps,

CLG

The mail Nazotchi delievers is usually random, it doesn't depend on how you take care of your Tama.

To use these items, first you must be an adult for most items too work, then just click B button and your Tama will start using that item.

Most items will go once you have used them, but some such as the Skirt stay useable forever. :mellow:

Cya! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back