(MUSICSTAR V6) item, instument, toy and food GENERATOR!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliciavz88

Reaction score
I stumbled on this link while reading someones blogs about their tamagotchis. They have in conjunction with a friend it seems, made a site to generate all the very hard to collect items, toys, instruments and food for the V6. After figuring it out, it was super easy to use. Heres the link https://musicstargen.site40.net/ If youve already heard about this, just disregard this post. But i for one was very excited about being able to get more stuff, since im rediscovering my v6's. (Oh and very important, read this tip a anonymous person posted on the site to help you understand how to get the items once youve put in the login password from your tama)

***On your v6 tama, go to pc and get the log-in code. enter it on the item gen page along with your TAMAGOTCHI username! open the item list in a new page and choose the number of the one you like. Select the category, enter the number and submit. (Back to your tama) Press 'A' twice to open up the item code page and enter the 'item password'. Submit it, then enter your logout code. :) ***

-and also you can put in as many 'item password' s one after another as you want from the same login, just click the back button (on the browser) and put in a different number or category. Just dont logout.

~ Hope i didnt confuse n e one. Enjoy.

Hm,

This site is linked to quite alot in the forums.Maybe you should have searched first? Not trying to be mean here,but it sure saves time!

It's quite nice,though.I plan to use it in a bit.Hope you have fun playing it! :)

-TMGC V6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back