Must I mate to get to the next generation?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minoru

Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm new to the tama world, and I recently just got my Tamagotchi IDL. I was wondering if I could get to the next generation if I can never mate with another? I have no other friends who play the tamagotchi around here :(

Just for the record I have a sunopotchi right now who is 3 years old!

Also, if I were to change the batteries for the IDL, will my data be saved? :S Thank you!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not necessary to mate-by-connection. Once your character has been an adult for two sunrises, s/he can visit the matchmaker and enter into an arranged marriage. To get to the matchmaker, select the door icon, scroll down until the second menu page appars, then select the third entry ("Omiai Party"). After viewing the three prospective mates, use the A (left) button to indicate your selection, then press the B (middle) button to have them get married, or press the C (right) button to leave without selecting a mate.

An English translation of the Tamagotchi-iD L menu & stats screens is in this topic: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/174644-tamagotchi-id-l-menu-stats-screen/

Yes, the Tamagotchi-iD L preserves your Tamagotchi's data. At certain life events, the data is backed up to non-volatile memory. If the batteries are replaced, you can select Load to restore this data. Note: I'm not sure what a "life event" is. In my experience, your character might not be restored to the extact moment the batteries were removed - s/he might be restored to some point between a few minutes and a few hours before that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow thank you so much! It was very informative :D Thanks for answering my queries!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back