MUST READ! TAMA-GO BUTTON PROBLOM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi :3

Reaction score
So one day I was playing with my Tama-go, when I figured something wrong with the A button-IT WAS GOING TO THE WRONG ICONS! When I pressed the A button, It didn't go to the first icon!!! I tried downloading it, but it still had the SAME PROBLEM! I still even have it NOW! I didn't even take it outside, or put it near water! Will it be fixable?? Or will I have to buy another Tama-go with my HARD EARNED money?

Plz, please help! :(
mameani.gif
4fb249e4.gif

Kind Regards,

Did you open it up at all?

Maybe you got a really touchy Tama-Go. Mine were REALLY touchy when I opened my first one up. My fairly early release Blue Tama-Go was touchy for a while then it finally died down a bit after I played games like crazy... and I do mean crazy.

So you mean scrolling fast or skipping icons? This is probably what I'm thinking is wrong... Mine was fine when I played games, but other places... it skipped/jumped like a hot potato.

Yeah... that's the problem! I AM A TAMA ADDICT, AND I DO NOT WANT MY TAMAGO TO BREAK!!! How can I fix it?????? :(

Its near normal button pushing in the games too? I had to play with my games for a while... It also helps barely touching the buttons, wait 3 seconds before hitting a button again. Mine made my MusicStar look very responcive... Ironically, the games played well on my MusicStars too but the menu was trippy... I did the 3 second thing there too....

Hopefully, your will knock it off sometime soon. Mine took a week of many games to chill out a bit with the 3 second waiting to move icon selections.

Be very careful when you press down. Barely press down, and if you need to go to an icon that's not the first one, try pressing one less than the number the icon is.

EXAMPLE:

You want to go to games. It's the fourth icon, so press 3 times.

And, uh, stop writing in yellow. ;) Hard to read. :)

Be very careful when you press down. Barely press down, and if you need to go to an icon that's not the first one, try pressing one less than the number the icon is.

EXAMPLE:

You want to go to games. It's the fourth icon, so press 3 times.

And, uh, stop writing in yellow. ;) Hard to read. :)
That is also a good idea... and ya... The Yellow is hard to read. People need to highlight it to read it........

ATTENTION!!!!

If your Tama-go has the button skipping icon problem, check the batteries. If they have a dent on the battery, they need a change.

THIS TOPIC MAY BE CLOSED!

Thanks to all who helped me solve my problem!!!

WILL MAKE TAMALOG SOON!

For future reference, if a topic needs handling, please click on the yellow "report" button in the bottom left corner so that the Guides know to get to it for sure, rather than finding it by accident (sometimes weeks or months later). Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back