Mutsu frog?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah...I don't believe eitheir.I tryed the web it doesn't work! A screenie would make believing easier...
[SIZE=14pt] If it doesn't work on four computers, it doesn't work. The web is not private so only certain people can see.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

How do I do that?
[SIZE=12pt] Press Print Screen on the computer, go to paint, click the square, right click and click paste. Save the image, upload it on Photobucket, and post the link on TamaTalk.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

I dont have a photobucket I have a photo at home with me and my mom I am confused????!!!!!

[SIZE=14pt] Doru, Japangirl, and kk2334 are the same people. They lie about everything and pretend to have Mutsu's when they don't. Oy.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

[SIZE=14pt] Doru, Japangirl, and kk2334 are the same people. They lie about everything and pretend to have Mutsu's when they don't. Oy.[/SIZE]

Regards,

DarkCore

I don't lie about Everything.I don't pretend I have a mutsu.I said I might get a mutsu.I lost the auction.

:D :ph34r: :ph34r: <_< <_< <_<

and I'm not Japangirl101 or kk2.. or whatever it is.And I refuse to stay at this site if people think that. :)

Yeah really....... come on how low can u get darkcore?????? You accused me of being tamatu8800 or whatever!!!!!!! I am sick and tired of this.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back