MW2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

killer_91

Reaction score
First of all i want to say that this is my all time favorite game!!!!!

I just want to know if anyone else likes this game and if you do...

whats ur best kill that youve done?

mine was jumping off the cliff on Afghan and throwing a knife then the knife bounced off the wrecked plane and hit the enemy

Also whats your favorite map?

mine is Highrise

any other questions ,comments,or whatever just post'em

I saw MW2 at my friends house on xbox live. Its awesome.

My favorite place is the Terminal. :p

I agree with the person above. Terminal is a pretty good map.

If not Terminal, Highrise or Rust.

Best kill? It's not great, but I was pleased with how it turned out.

My brother was sniping, and couldn't find me [this was on Highrise, by the helicopter], so I ran behind him, with an 8 kill streak, and called in an Emergancy Airdrop. Threw the can to where he was laying down, and one of the boxes hit him on the head. xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Rust is quite simple, but for some reason I kind of prefer the first MW to the second, the graphics are a lot better but for game play modern warfare 2.

MD 1 = More realistic.

I love the Terminal map a lot. It's somewhat constricted but since I fly a lot, it's kind of interesting.

I also like Skidrow.

I haven't played in a while since my Xbox Gold membership ran out (always played with my friends in a clan) but maybe I'll buy another. I'm only at level 20 since I've only gotten the game a few weeks ago, but it's fantastic.

I really need to get some upgrades on different weapons. I have the scope, thermal, etc on my SCAR, but the thing needs to reload every 4 seconds, ugh. I'll be shooting someone, it runs out, and then I end up dying, messing up a good kill streak.

I'm Level 37. Since I'm not near my 360, I can't tell you my custom classes, but when I go back on it, I'll jot them down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back