My 128-in-1 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyonchitchi Girl

Reaction score
I went to the buck-or-two today, knowing that there were fake dinkie dino's in stock. I went there, but I didn't see any. I asked the Casheir. "Where are the Raku Raku Dinokuns?" I ask. "I don't think we have any left........." She says. She checks. "Yes! We have 5 red ones left. I snatch one, pay $1.50, my dad pays 50 cents and tax. I start it in the car. It says that instructions are included, but there aren't any.

I search through the various ones for fun. I put the tab back in and start it at my house. I figure it all out by myself. I had hatched a Bat. I named him Moonlight. He looks like a Babytchi. So I will call it Kurobabybatchi. I try to figure out how to pause, etc. But I can't figure it out. I give my mom instructions to care for him while I am at school. X3

Then I right this log. Thats where I am right now. Moonlight the Kurobabybatchi is cute as a button. I am waiting for him to change.......I am starting a growth chart for 128-in-1. It will be up soon, I hope. This thing even has an IQ! It's soo cool.

Anyways. I made a pixel-picture of him. Taadaaa!

That concludes my log today. Byebye!

Edit: *smashes link* I will fix that.

Edit 2: Oh no! His screen went all funny and the buttons didn't work. I had to reset, chose the same character. Still my Moonlight. *hugs*

Edit 3: It happened again 3 times cause of dropping it. Oy, I am going to have to be more carefull Of Moonlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonlight is fine. He hasn't evolved yet. I hope he evolves soon. I took a piccy of him, Although I am too lazy to upload it. Sorry about the 3 edits in my last post. >.> And moonlight is really uneedy! He never beeped, and only emptys a hungry tick-or-two every hour. This is probably the perfect time to start a V2. But that will be in a log called "My Tama Log" Which I will start up soon. *hugs moonlight* I drew a Picture of him, my style! And I am having trouble with Tnipic. So I am using Imageshack. *smashes Tinypic to peices* Moonlight! Don't have reset...Phew. You didn't. XD

I woke up and checked moonlight, I turned the lights on. He has no longer a baby. He was a pure white bat. Pretty cute. I even made a pixelizing of him sleeping.Oh, I cannot wait to see his animation. But i have to go to school before he awakes, so therefore he will be babysat by my mom. This is going to be my Very first VP to die when it gets too old, so I'll count myself lucky. *pokes Moonlight AGAIN* Teehee. I call the character Baratchi. And here is his Pixelizing while he is sleeping. I guess he wakes up at 8 AM, no?

Edit: My version of him right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bad news! Moonlight got messed up today. A big, black block of pixels was on the screen. So now, I got a fishy! Her name is goldy! He looks like this. And my crush marvin got his back from the hospital. I hatched him a cat. It looked like a blob with cat ears. It was REALLY Kawaii. Unfortunately it was time to go home. ;.; Since school is now out, but I have stinkin' daycare. Oh well, I start tommorow. You can bring your tamas. And since, coldness, warmth and dropping it resets your 128 in 1, I put him in a small wooden keepsafe box. The camera I am using isn't all that great, so I can't take a picture of the screen, but I have some pictures of the box!

Top Of Boz

Back Of Box

Top Of Box

Front Of Boz

Oh, and guess what?! I have another my version of Fishy! And I counted how many animals there were, there were 32. So that was false advertising. In two ways. Anyway, this thing is better than my 24-in-1s. They stopped working. I got a new batteries, it worked for 10 minutes then it didn't. I am going to start up a V3...... My silver one! I got to go now!

Latest posts

Back