My 2 year old cousin...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I_Luff_Meh_Tama_!

Reaction score
Soo my 2 year old cousin was over today(still is-shes adorable!) and picked up my V5 and starting pressing the buttons and mimicking the noises it makes. I tried to hide it so she wouldn't hurt it but she continued to find it and play with it. She even managed to change the date. Now she was playing with it and threw it at the wall, but it's okay. I think once she's old enough, I will buy her one of her own. Funny, I bought a tama on the day she was born...

:angry:

Aww! That's so cute! I bet she'll grow into a true tamagotchi fan... with your assistance of course. :p

That is sooo cute. I bet she will want to play with them all the time as soon as she gets old enough. lol. I wish i had gotten to play w/ them when i was little, maybe i would be able to take care of mine better. . .

Soo my 2 year old cousin was over today(still is-shes adorable!) and picked up my V5 and starting pressing the buttons and mimicking the noises it makes. I tried to hide it so she wouldn't hurt it but she continued to find it and play with it. She even managed to change the date. Now she was playing with it and threw it at the wall, but it's okay. I think once she's old enough, I will buy her one of her own. Funny, I bought a tama on the day she was born... :mellow:
OMG!!! SAME!!,

I have a 2 year old cousin who has moved from Germany to Australia (I live in Australia)

and she and her parents are living at my Grans house for now and everytime I come over and see her she goes straight for my Tamas (I find that funnY!) She keep pressing the C button thats makes them go close up!! I reckon she's going to be a BIG tama fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back