My 3 V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justfriends3334

Reaction score
Hi and welcome to my log! I love to post, so if you read my log, you will be reading almost twice everyday!! Hehe. Anyways, I've had alot of expirence. If you have ever read tamatamagirltama's log........ that is me. :mametchi: Yeah, I know. My friend was on my account and accidently changed my e-mail by one letter! So..... here I am now. I am on Generations 2 and I think 5? Yup. Here they are:

Yellow:

Girl

Child: Mohitamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 2

Green:

Boy

Child: Mizutamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 5

Blue:

Girl

Child: Kuchitamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 2

I've had some problems and will post all of them tommorow. I've gone through:

4 V3's

1 V2

in my whole Tamagotchi career. I will twll you what happened to them tommorow. It is late, so bye!!!! Thy are sleeping.... :mametchi: !

JustFriends3334*A little magic in all of us.*

Oopsie!! Last night I forgot to put their names! How foolish of me. :p I'll tell you them now.

Yellow:

Girl, Greta

Child: Mohitamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 2

Green:

Boy, Luke

Child: Mizutamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 5

Blue:

Girl, Alysa

Child: Kuchitamatchi

Post more later.

Gen. 2

Ah. There we go! They are tuning into teenagers today! Yay! I might not post for that, though. I might have to wait untill tommorow. I think I will post all their stats now!

Tamagotchi: Yellow

Name: Greta

Generation: 2

Weight: 20

Training: ll

Tamagotchi: Blue

Name: Alysa

Weight: 17

Training: l

Tamagotchi: Green

Name: Luke

Generation: 5

Weight: 18

Training: lll

Awwwww!! I just made Alysa use the toilet!! She is growing up so fast, hehe! :( Well.... here are the Tama things.

Okay. Last Christmas, I got a brand new V2 Tama! We were going to Florida for February break. I wasn't the best caretaker in the world, but I got to a good adult generation 2 once! Haha. Anyways, As we were coming back from Florida, I kinda left it on the plane. :p Hault.... Greata's crying! (sorry...) All better! Well.... that was the end of my V2 career. My parents..... hault!! Alysa's crying. (sorry again...) All better! My parents said that they were hard to find, so the nxt day or somthing I saw the V3 commercial and I got one in...... June. B) Yup. June. Then I got another in June from Canada. Then I got another in July, I think. Then disaster struck:

One night, me, my family, and my best friend, went to a baseball game about 10 minutes away from our house. In about the 4th inning, I was checking on my 3 V3 Tamagotchi's. One of them had just turned into an adult! I connected them so they could see eachother. They were 3 and 4 years old. The one that had just turned into an adult, was 3 because I downloaded it because of a glitch. My friend and I set off to but some cotton candy to keep us awake; we knew it was going to be a long game! We ate about half of it together, and went to wash our hands. And I forgot about something. Somethig very important; MY TAMAGOTCHI'S! The next thing I knew, I was leaning to get soap, and then disater struck. My Tamagotchi's went under the running water. I rushed over to the paper towl dispenser, but it was too late. We dried them off, and pressed buttons to make sure that they were okay. We came to this: My yellow one with the glitch only had one choice; a frozen screen that said 'Sound: ON OFF' My green one perfectly fine, and asleep. My blue one constantly going on and off pause and making a beeping noise like it was pressing buttons on it's own. I was scared, so we rushed back and told my parents what happend. My dad took them and pushed the reset button on the back, but it was no use. I started to cry a little, but my mom said that we'd get at least one working again.

When we got home, we opened up both of the backs and took them both apart. In the morning, we put them back together, and we had some good and bad results. Yellow: up and running, but reset. Blue: Screen messed up, but buttons working. We took back the blue one to Target ® and got a n-e-w blue bubble one. All 7 generationg were erased on my yellow and old blue one.

It's a sad true story. *sniff* I gotta go, so sorry for making this post so long!

JF3334 :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are their status:

Tamagotchi: Yellow

Name: Greta

Weight: 20

Tamagotchi: Blue

Name: Alysa

Weight: 17

Tamagotchi: Green

Name: Luke

Generation: 5

Weight: 19

Training: llllll

Oh!! They turned into teenagers last night! This is what they look like now:

Greta: Young Mimitchi

Alysa: Hikotchi

Luke: Nikatchi

I gotta go. Bye! :angry:

JustFriends3334

Hey guys sorry I haven't posted in a while. I was really busy!! They turned into adults this morning, so you really didn't miss much! Okay. Here they are! I have two of the same. If you remember tamatamagirltama, this is Nick. :D

Luke: Hashizoutchi

Alysa: Debatchi

Greta: Debatchi

No. None of them are gettin married to eachother. Luke is getting married to my friends' Mimitchi named Maddy tommorow. :D Well..... then, I am going to wait for the matchmaker while Luck is on pause for (UGLY!) Alysa and Greta (no offence to them :D ).

JF3334

The matchmaker came for them and they each got baby girls. They are asleep right now as:

Tina: Mohitamatchi

Grace: Mohitamatchi

Marie: Tamatchi

I gotta go right now so.. bye!!

JF3334

THEY TURNED INTO TEENS!!!!!!1 :wub: Here they are:

Tina: Obotchi

Grace: Young Mimitchi

Marie: Piroriroritchi

Cool, huh?? I will post tommorow!! Thanks for reading my log! If you like reading it, please PM me! I love to see who reads my log. :)

JF3334 :lol:

Oh!! Actually... I forgot to say that Luke and Maddy's children were both girls. Mines name is Grace. :)

JF3334

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I think on Thursday they changed into adults!! Here are their characters:

Tina: Hashizutchi

Grace: Warusotchi

Marie: Masktchi

They are turning 6 tonight!!!!

JustFriends3334

The matchmaker came durring school today!! (Good thing I had the sound turnec off; it's noisey!!) Here they are:

Tina, Proud mother of a baby boy!

Marie, Proud mother of a baby girl!

Grace, proud mother of a baby boy!

I have yet to determine their names. I will tell you when I think of some!!

JustFriends3334

I thought of some names while I was drying my hands in the bathroom durring Social Studies today! Here are the names:

Oh!! I am making them leave right now. ^_^

Yellow: Girl, Gabby

Blue: Boy, Shane

Green: Boy, Rico

Whatever boy turns out...... cuter as an adult, will get to marry Gabby!! Sounds fair. Haha!! GTG,

JF3334, Just keep posting, posting, posting!!

They turned into children...... around 10:30 last night. :D Boy was i tired this moring!!

Gabby: Tamatchi

Shane: Tamatchi

Rico: Kutchitamatchi

In a couple of hours, they should be turning into teens!! I will try to tell you then. Byes!!

JustFriends3334 :blink:

They turned into teens yesterday!! Sorry I didn't post then. :D Here they are:

Shane: Hinotamatchi

Gabby: Hashitamatchi

Rico: Piroriroritchi

They are cute!! Except for Rico..... sorry, man!! Haha. -_-

JF3334 :rolleyes:

THEY ARE ADULTS!!!!!! I've had all of them before except one. Here they are:

Rico: Warusotchi

Shane: Kuchipatchi

Gabby: Gozarutchi *NEW*

I am going to have Rico and Gabby get married.... tommorow and put their babies on pause when they leave. I will wait for the matchmaker for Shane.

JF3334

Yeah!! This morning, Gabby and Rico got married!! They had two boys. :( I am thinking of the names right now!! I'll tell you them when I think of some!! Haha

JF3334 :(

Yays!! Gabby and Rico left this morning!! I had no idea what to name their babies, so I thought of some quick ones from T.V. shows. And... I got Drake and Josh. Haha!! :ph34r: I was hoping for the matchmaker to come for Shane; but his batteries went dead last minute last night and he still isn't 7. :unsure: I am hoping her will be 7 tonight or tommorow morning!! If it's a girl, I will name it Zoey. If it's a boy, I will name it Cosmo. XD Wat?? I like the Fairly Odd Parents!! I will post soon. Byes!!

JF3334

P.S. I will most liky be in the Chat Room.

Yay!! I think I got Shane's...... ~DAUGHTER~ !! On... Wednesday around 5 in the morning. :wub: Yup. I just made Shane leave and I'm going to name hid daughter Zoey!! I will post in a little while about what they turned into as childs.

JF3334

P.S. Drake and Josh are on pause; and have been since they were left alone. ^_^

OMG!!! I WAS JUST READING OVER MY POSTS HERE AND IT SAYS THAT SHANE IS A KUTCHIPATCHI!!! HE IS (I SHOULD SAY WAS...) A WARUSOTCHI!!!!! Sorries...

JF3334 ^_^

Yays!! They were children yesterday! Here they are:

Zoey: Tamatchi

Drake: Tamatchi

Josh: Kutchitamatchi

They are also turning into teens, so I will post that soon!! :marumimitchi:

JF3334

They turned into teens around 7:00 this morning... WAY TO EARLY!!! Here they are:

Drake: Hinotamatchi

Zoey: Nikatchi

Josh: Nikatchi

As usual (like the T.V. show), Drake is better looking.

I am working on remembering all the names of the Tamagotchi's; today, I didn't even have to use the character chart!!! I'm so happy for myself. :huh: When I get all the teens down, *gulp* I will move onto (insert dramatic music here) ALL the adults.....

JustFriends3334

Latest posts

Back