My 5 V4's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys I am so excited I just got 5 V4's from target today. I got the ocean waves, pink stripes, orange bubbles, rising sun, and glow in the dark. They all were hatched this after noon at 5 pm.

The girls are the glow in the dark names Jess.

The ocean waves is named Sis

My boys are Orange Bubbles named Boo

Pink Stripes named Allen

and My rising sun is named Mag

They all have been pooping and eating and playing. Sis and Mag are friends and Allen and Jess are too Boo justs chills to himself. I have two Petitchi's and two Mizutamatchi, and one Harutchi (Boo being different again)

Well Jess and Sis have been busy, everyone else has just been bouncing around the screen

Jess needed a bath, and Sis made a poop. They both ate some sushi afterwards. Other than that I haven't got to play with them much considering I was gone for 12 hours today against my will!!

They should all be asleep right now but since I am going to be awake for a while cleaning I changed the time to 11 am on them all so they have a chance to grow today!!

Ohh.. Jess was hungry she just ate some cereal , and Mag wants to play now so we are going to jump rope for a little bit and will post when something new happens

Sis pooped and ate some cereal.

Allen ate a scone.

Jess played jump rope 15/30.

Mag got mail and ate some sushi.

Boo got mail!!

Well that is all for now I can't wait until they evolve!!

Yeah they all evolved!!!

Sis became a Ringotchi!! SO cute my little apple look-a-like!!

Boo and Allen Became Hinotamtchi!! I love their spiky hair!!

Jess Became Young Mimitchi ohh those ears are so cute!!

and finally Mag became Young Robotchi "Beep Bleep"

They all just got up since I unpaused this after work and haven't done anything besides evolve yet.

Except Jess and Sis they both had some Sushi!!

Allen went and visited Jessand they danced for a while!!

Sis gave magnum an Ice cream Cone Then they played Ball together and had a great TIME!!!

Well everyone has to say goodbye they are all got to go to preschool now!!

Well All my poor baby's got sick today. They all need a spoonful of medicine prescribed by doctor mom and they were all better. They have all brushed their teeth and gotten ready for bed right now they are all just chilling and enjoying a quiet evening with mom. Everyone got two presents today though, everyone got their very own new slide and playhouse today!!

The king really likes Mag apparently because today he brought him some grapes and a ring!! Well that is all for now I will write more when everyone evolves it should be soon though because everyone is a year and has been for a while!!

Hey guys I got my V3's today I got a blue with stars Boy named Tex and a grey with graffiti girl named Okie!!! They both evovled but I haven't figured out the names of their characters. I will post more when I find out the characters names!!!

Alright my V3 girl named Okie became a Tamatchi, My boy became a Mizutotachi. As for my V4 they are all 3 years old now and Jess evolved into Pyonkotchi, Allen into Togetchi, Boo into Pyonchitchi, Sis into Maruitchi, and Mag into Mametchi.

Since everyone has evolved into adults out of my V4's this morning they have been playing with their adult toys. Pens, Pencils, Plane tickets, Makue-up, hats clothes etc. It is so cute.

Allen in Jess are partners, They visit each other frequently and go on a mini date followed by a kiss everytime!! I can't wait until they have baby tama's!!!

Yeah everyone graduated from school today. Everyone had numerous job interviews but nobody showed up to interview them so they were all sad. My poor babies!!

Well Jess and Allen both had beautiful baby girls today it was so sweet. They both have a tiny z next to their Z as they are sleeping today it is so cute!!

More news I adopted my friends Tama I originally bought us both Tama's because I wanted someone to connect to and my first Tama back in 97 was hard to take care of so I didn't think I could manage two. So I got her a V3 she picked it out it is Pink with hearts, halo's, and wings!! Well She can't keep up with it so she gave it to me. She just had a baby boy and named him BOB so I have a 2nd Gen as well. Wow I have a lot of Tamagotchi's!!!

Okay well guys haven't posted in a while I have been really busy so here is what I got.

Sis has got a job as an accountant. She loves to play the mini game at work. Also nobody and no where in the instructions does it say anything about when getting a job interview you need to press B when you arrive and then press B as you go along if you fail a job interview you can continue on to different interviews!!

Latest posts

Back