My 8th boy tama...how do I get a girl?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Save_Tamagotchis

Reaction score
I'm on generation 8 and all eight of them have been boys. Now my 8th tama had a tamababy and its ANOTHER boy! How do I get a girl? All the button codes I've heard of don't work...

truly, the only actually accounted for way is to just hatch the egg and hope for the best! Im sorry but theres nothing you can do to determine which gender you get.

looknohands

There is no possible way that I know of to get what you want, whether its a boy or a girl. That same thing has happened to me also, except I was getting girls instead of boys. Unfortunately I never got a boy after that, until it died and I reset it. Then it was fixed. So the only way to fix that might be to reset, but I wouldn't just yet. See if it fixes itself with time, or maybe you've just been unlucky. Either way, does it really matter whether you get a boy or girl? I would just wait and see what happenes.

There is no possible way that I know of to get what you want, whether its a boy or a girl. That same thing has happened to me also, except I was getting girls instead of boys. Unfortunately I never got a boy after that, until it died and I reset it. Then it was fixed. So the only way to fix that might be to reset, but I wouldn't just yet. See if it fixes itself with time, or maybe you've just been unlucky. Either way, does it really matter whether you get a boy or girl? I would just wait and see what happenes.
No it doesn't really matter...but the gender is suppose to be random...getting one boy after another isn't random, mostly after EIGHT GENERATIONS!

well erm i heard somewhere that when the matchmaker comes ur suposed to press A when the book is open for a boy and A when the book is closed for a girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back