My Admin Team Badge design!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many stars does my entry get?

• 1.) 5 stars! It will probably win!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) 4 stars. It might win.

• 3.) 3 stars. It could win.

• 4.) 2 stars. I don't think it will win.

• 5.) 1 star. It won't win.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coconut Cream

Reaction score
Clicky!

In case you're wondering, it's a pyonkotchi standing on a trophy. He has painted himself

golden to blend in with the trophy and is now winking for the camera. What a naughty little critter!

~*CoConut Cream*~

Sorry to say but i give it 1 star and it will definitly NOT win!!
You have a right to state your opinion, but please next time put it a little nicer.

It's a good idea, although it's hard to read Admin Team.

Maybe you could make it bigger?

Please be kinder to CC.That is very good work,I give it a 5 star <_<

Next time wwefan0704,please try to be kinder when stating your opinion,everyone has feelings

//SC1994

You give imiture advice and your rude to people so that in my opinoin is wrong. Your probily saying that cuz you want yours to win, HA.

Anyway, I think this could win. Enter the second one.

You give imiture advice and your rude to people so that in my opinoin is wrong. Your probily saying that cuz you want yours to win, HA.
Anyway, I think this could win. Enter the second one.
That in itself is "imiture." At least wwefan apologized and gave a reason why. That comment that you just made was uncalled for.

5/5 for both of 'em! I really like them! I'm sure yours will win! ;D

~tk710

I like the first one better 4.5/5. I think it's small but it still looks wonderful! :(

1/5 cause..

1. Like what Rensa said, some boy admin team members might not like it.

2. The font of the "Admin team" looks too hard to read and too curvy.

3. Still too small

No offense and I'm not being rude and I didn't enter yet :eek: But starting topics like this is like trying to FORCE Admin into picking you. There are many other people who tried EVEN harder than you (like painting the badge for an hour or more) In my opinon, it looks kind of a rushed work. If you put effort into the first it would have been 100times100 size and lots of other things. I'm not trying to be rude just trying to help you improve your work a bit. You may not think so though.

1/5 cause..
1. Like what Rensa said, some boy admin team members might not like it.

2. The font of the "Admin team" looks too hard to read and too curvy.

3. Still too small

No offense and I'm not being rude and I didn't enter yet :wub: But starting topics like this is like trying to FORCE Admin into picking you. There are many other people who tried EVEN harder than you (like painting the badge for an hour or more) In my opinon, it looks kind of a rushed work. If you put effort into the first it would have been 100times100 size and lots of other things. I'm not trying to be rude just trying to help you improve your work a bit. You may not think so though.
Who said I didn't work hard on it? And also.. I just want other people's opinians. I don't have the text tool so It's hard to draw every little letter my self. And if I do win.. just take note of this.

A very offended

~*CoConut Cream*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back