My Admin Team Badge Entry

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rate my badge, please! 6 being the best, 0 being the worst.

• 6/6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5/6

• 4/6

• 3/6

• 2/6

• 1/6

• 0/6

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakitty710

Reaction score
Well, I FINALLY made an entry for the Admin Team Badge contest. I hope you all like it! Please say why you gave me a certain rating in a post. ;D Don't ask why I used 6... I like being random =D

Here it is!

♪~tk710

Very, very good! I like that badge a lot. I hope it wins! (I wish everyone who entered could win!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's too small and I think it needs to be added color!

I think it should have a light coloured backround. I voted 6! Nice job!

Thanks, everyone! I spend quite a while on this. I kept having to start over because my measurements kept getting cut off -___- well, at least I finished! ;]

♪~tk710

It's a wee bit small, but It's very good otherwise. I certainly like it. kind of makes me tremble in my boots - this could easily pwn my humble Admin Team Badge creation.

Well, I'm making another one, so I'll be posting that on here soon. I'll be sure to make that one bigger!

♪~tk710

1,000,000,000/6!!!

I think it is fab! I hope you will be one of the winners! (Because everyone will win!!!)

-RS

Okay, I finished my second entry! I won't submit this one until I get some ways to improve it. It's too late for my king one :ichigotchi: I already submitted it before I could make the text bigger. Oh well, maybe I'll change it later today...

Here's my Mr. Canvas submission!

Hope you like them!

♪~tk710

I like the first one better.

The first one was excelent!

The second one is good, allthough the guy is a little to pixel for me. -.o

If you could take the words off the second, and take the top piccy off the first and put it together it was be awsomer! ^^

Can't you enter up to 3 times? That could be your 3rd one.

Yep! Thanks! That would technically only be my 2nd, since I didn't enter my Mr. Canvas one yet. I'll go alter the first one! :ichigotchi:

♪~tk710

Thanks, everyone! Well, I edited the first one so the text is bigger. I also added a bit more shine ;D

Here is the updated one.

If it's too "shiny," just let me know. I'll get rid of some of the sparkles ^-^

♪~tk710

Thanks, everyone! Well, I edited the first one so the text is bigger. I also added a bit more shine ;D
Here is the updated one.

If it's too "shiny," just let me know. I'll get rid of some of the sparkles ^-^

♪~tk710
OOoo! Much better!

The sparkle in the top left I think is a little over the top.

But besides that it is awsome!!!

OKAY, I edited it again... Here it is! I got rid of the sparkles in the top right instead... I think it should have silver AND gold sparkles, just to add a bit more of variety to it. ;D

♪~tk710

OKAY, I edited it again... Here it is! I got rid of the sparkles in the top right instead... I think it should have silver AND gold sparkles, just to add a bit more of variety to it. ;D
♪~tk710
Yeah that's better.

This is a really nit-picky detail, but it seems like there should be one more sparkle somewhere. Maybe on the T of Admin Team? I donno, it's just a suggestion.

But it looks great! ^^

Yeah that's better.This is a really nit-picky detail, but it seems like there should be one more sparkle somewhere. Maybe on the T of Admin Team? I donno, it's just a suggestion.

But it looks great! ^^
'Kay, I'll try to find where that special sparkle should be...

This is the best I could do... Kinda hard for it to look like a sparkle AND still have it be a clear "T."

♪~tk710

'Kay, I'll try to find where that special sparkle should be...
This is the best I could do... Kinda hard for it to look like a sparkle AND still have it be a clear "T."

♪~tk710
Perfect! ^^

That's awsome!!!

Excelent job! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back