my adult

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

123kirra

Reaction score
my adult tama still goses to school and not work whats wrong with it ??? :) :D :furawatchi: IVE TAKEN IT TO SCHOOL DOZENS OF TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blink:

1 v1

2 v2

3 v3

1 v4

T!

TA!

TAM!

TAMA!

TAMAS!

TAMAS R!

TAMAS RO!

TAMAS ROC!

TAMAS ROCK!

TAMAS ROCK!!

how long ago did it evolve? if it was recently, the letter of graduation, should come soon! also, if it hasn't evovled recently, check to make sure that it has over 30 points in one skill, otherwise it can't get a job.

Here is a quote I had copied from Spudlikes topic about JOB FAQS:

Here's a chart I made to help you to recognise which jobs you have been offered on the V4, and which skill point area they are associated with.

click here to see the jobs

A few Job FAQ's which might help

1. How do I get a job?

You will be offered a job in the important mail [!] soon after you have graduated from school as an adult- this usually occurs 24 hours after becoming an adult. If you didn't enroll in school- so never had a graduation, you will be offered a job within a few hours of turning into an adult.

2. How do I select a job?

When the [!] letter arrives for the job, and you have selected it from the mailbox, you will 'jump' up off the screen and an away sign will show up. Press 'B' and you will be taken to one of the job locations shown on the chart. Use the 'A' button and you will see 5 different jobs being offered to you. These will be a random selection from the 15- and not necessarily one's you are qualified for.

When you see a job you want use the 'B' button to select it. You will then be given an interview by a panel of 3 judges. If you get three 'O's you will be accepted. One or more 'X's and you will be offered another job to try.

3. Why did I get rejected?

You will be most qualified for a job you have most skill points in. So if you have a character who has most points in intelligence, you should try for an intelligence job. Trying for a job with the least skill points will usually mean rejection.

If you are rejected for a job you are qualified in check to make sure your character is not too overweight. If you can get the tama to a 'healthy weight' under 60lb, you have a better chance of being accepted.

4.How Do I go to work?

To go to work and play the associated 'mini game' you need to use the 'WORK' option on the connection menu. (the 5th icon on the top row). Select 'WORK' and when the away screen shows up- you press 'B' and you will be taken to the mini game.

5.Do I get paid for my job?

Yes. The first time you go to 'WORK' (via the connection icon) each day (starting the day after you first get the job), the mailman will bring a bag of points which are your wages. You will also gain skill points in the relevant area associated with the job.

6. Can I change jobs once I got one?

Yes. You will usually be offered another job when your tama has had a baby or when you have had the same job for a couple of days.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Many Tamatalkers have also been asking the same questions:

gotchigirl2468510 posted this on ~> How to Recognise V4 Jobs , And some job FAQ's.~ by Spudlike

*Posted On March 13th 2007- 9:45 PM*

my tamagotchi is 5 and dose NOT have a job why????? is was supose to get one a few days ago :furawatchi:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaqui108 posted this on~ > How to Recognise V4 Jobs , And some job FAQ's.~ by Spudlike

* Posted On March 14th 2007- 01:33 AM

:D :furawatchi: > Mine only got a job when it was seven :) :blink: :furawatchi:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vince730 posted this on~ > How to Recognise V4 Jobs, And some job FAQ'S.~ by Spudlike

*Posted On March 14th 2007- 07:42 PM

ummm... unless I was rejected with all job possibilities, I never got a second job offer and I believe this is true with other people. Why is that? :furawatchi:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SIZE=14pt]angelpuupyluv10 posted this on ~ > How to Recognise V4 Jobs, And some job FAQ'S.~ by Spudlike[/SIZE]

* Posted on March 14th 2007- 09:35 PM*

I think when your tamagotchi wont play a game it is because you already played too many in to little time.

****************************************************************************************

AND NOW I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR ANSWER....

123kirra, I do not know much or own a V4 but...I am sure you have been in need for help. However TamaMum, had made a topic requiring FAQS about V4 and I have used some of these URLS to attach to this topic To help, I had made as well mostly covered up the previous quotes used for messages on Spudlike's topic.

If you would like any further help, please PM me

:furawatchi: THANK YOU!!! :D

EDIT TOPIC: I have also attached my own topic for any further questions

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back