My Adventures of a Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamablues

Reaction score
Hi I am tamablues and this is my log. My first v3 was a Frogs desing. let me start from my first tama. My tama was named nick. it was a baby then, a Mizutamatchi,Patapatchi,Violetchi.It had A baby girl and the girl grew,Baby,tamatchi,A bird i can't remember the name of it now,bunbuntchi. It had a baby boy and it grew,baby,tamatchi,hinotamatchi,tarakotchi. It had a baby but died. then I reset It and I ended up with a dorotchi.Then a baby girl named suzy! She died and I got a baby girl Whao is now abby the obotchi who like juice.

tamablues

The shop changed and now Abby is going to have her favorite food!My mom needs me to get of for a while but I'll be back on. If you like this log or my v4 log pm me.[i'd like to thank GOURMETCHI for being the first one to reply]

tamablues

hi my v3 is sleeping right now I'll give stats.

green frogs v3

hungry:111

Happy:111

training: 6

name:Abby

2 yrs. old

40lbs

Gene:1

Username:Ace

tamablues

Hi abby is taking a bath she looks so cute. Her hair flips up and down. If I can I'll get some of at least 1,000 pics I took on my mom's camera.That's all.

tamablues

OMG OMG.They're going to be mates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Abby turned into a A MAMETCHI!!!!!!!!Who is going to mate with Happy the Kichapatchi.

tamablues :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :lol: :( :p :p :p :p :p

I am now going to have children of Mappy and Abby I acidentaly conected them.

Tamablues

sorry I haven't posted in suchhhhhhhhhhh a long time.Mappy and Abby had boys. Abby is now on pause to wait for Happy to mate and leave his baby.

Well back from school[i had to have shots at the doctor] I just un paused my v3. The baby pooped.My Mametchi played bump

and got 1,100 gp. She bought a fishing pole then played with a shovel and got 100 points. She played with the fishing pole and got 500 gp. The fishing pole I got for her cost 400 gp. Now she has 1,782 gp.

lol it's like a math problem. :D I gave Abby steak and she liked it she looked like this :D

I am Shilo and I am a hashitamatchi. Yesterday I had my favorite food, doughtnuts. I will be a suprise for my mother. She doesn't know what I will be. I hoping to evolve soon!

Let's all hope you evolve soon and catch up with Mike and walt. I'd let you talk to Mike but he thinks you get more atenntion than him b ecause he's a universal. I keep on telling him that it's his family history. It's his falt he doesn't believe me though. You are the greatest v3 I've had.

Bye.bye.

Shilo should evolve today. If he doesn't I'll scream. I'll let him talk when he wakes up.

Hi I am shilo amd I am a Dorotchi! I will now write in gray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I played with a fishing pole and I caught a CAN?????!!! Oh well.

I reset for a group hatching and got a GIRL!!

Here's stats

Happy:full

Hungry:full

Training:0

Name: Katie

Weight: 18

Gene.:1

User name: bro

Katie is now a nikatchi! She hopes to get a baby boy named John. I'll let her talk.

Hi. I am Katie. I am a Nikatchi and hope to get a baby boy I will name John.

I just got back from a trip and had my tamas paused. Nothing happened.

Latest posts

Back