my advice: NEVER FALL IN LOVE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw him on the track today! he he he he is just!!!! the next time i see him i think i mihgt just faint!!! UGH! I would want nothing more then to just see him everyday and to just look into his eyes for one minute! I have this cluching in my stomach and it is KILLING ME! i don't know what else to post just... HELP!

~Reanna

Can someone answer this: If you like a certin person that your going out with; but you love them so much that you get to nervous around them to speak to him. Can they tell that you love them or will they think that you hate their guts. As well as is this common?

PS: Sorry this didn't answer the topic question. So here if this is good advice your best to start conversation with him. On any topic he'll notice you! And I will try this too.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Jesse's girl"

You know, I wish that I was Jesse's girl,

I wish that I was Jesse's girl

Where did i find a guy like that

I play along with the charade,

there doesn't seem to be

a reason to change

You know, I feel so dirty

when he starts talking cute

I wanna tell him that I love him,

but the point is probably moot

'Cos he's watching with those eyes

And hes walkin' with that body,

I just wana know it

that he's holding me

in his arms late, late at night

I really love Jesse's oohh,

I wish that I was Jesse's girl

Where did I find a guy,

where did I find a guy like that

And I'm lookin' in the mirror all the time,

wondering what hes gonna see in me

I've been funny,

I've been cool with the lines

Ain't that the way

love supposed to be

Tell me, where did I find a guy like that

You know, I wish that I was Jesse's girl

This is the only thing that almost discribes my feelings

~Reanna

Can someone answer this: If you like a certin person that your going out with; but you love them so much that you get to nervous around them to speak to him. Can they tell that you love them or will they think that you hate their guts. As well as is this common?
PS: Sorry this didn't answer the topic question. So here if this is good advice your best to start conversation with him. On any topic he'll notice you! And I will try this too.
girl i am the same way i have my boyfriend and i get all nervous and can'[t speak around him or to him I NEED ADVICE AND HELP ME PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back