My anger issues.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southparkkennyfan

Reaction score
Sometimes, I get way too angry. When someone gets me upset, I just wanna yell at them and I mutter about how much I hate them. Most of my anger comes from people who yell. My problem is getting worse and worse everyday. Also, when a day passes, I forget about how much I hate them.

Is this a problem, do I need therapy or something?

Maybe if it gets worse but i think it's just something u need to learn to control. If u find it really difficult to balance ur emotions then u should try therapy see if that helps :)

Well it seems like you said that you just yell at them saying how much you hate them and stuff, and that seems to be pretty normal.

I mean, when I get mad at someone, I'm MAD. I won't necessarily yell but I'll just keep going on and on about what happened, and I wont stop arguing unless I win.

But I think that as long as you don't become violent I think it's okay.(I dont really know though. @.@) It's good that you realize your problem, and usually when I get super mad instead of just flipping out completely I just tell myself to shut up or keep calm and explain whats wrong. When I'm in an argument with someone, instead of yelling at them like crazy I always try to stay calm and I usually end up proving my point much, much better. xD

I get angry too. I get angry at things like Bandai not making more English Tamagotchis, and not having much money. But when I listen to a song I really like or watch a Tamagotchi episode I like, I feel elated. So think about how lucky you are and you should stop being angry.

Don't worry, I'm assuming your a teen and we can all get a little angry, I have wicked mood swings like I get incredibly angered by my brother sometimes so one minute I could be all happy and the next I'll be shouting.

Being angry stinks, dude. I would find some sort of outlet for it, productive or not. Just a place to let it boil over so that you feel manageable again. Heck, maybe there could be a "rage thread" where you can just be angry to let it spill out.

Ah, I am a constant victim of it.

Me and my father often clash, and it could be over the simplest things; me not hearing him properly and then he goes on and on, causing me to scream at him after I constantly tell him I get it, then I get told off; which I deserve, partly (but me and 'ol dad are all right)

What I do is let my emotions out. Go into my room, curl up in bed and cry it out (although I do fall asleep after)

If you don't want to cry, maybe listen to your favourite music (pokemon? IDk D: ), think about Snivy or do something like draw C:

that's pretty normal i think.

Everyone gets mad. i get mad at least 10 times a day! xD

As long as you don't yell at people or get violent it's fine to be upset with someone.

Work on learning about ways to talk it out with them. You will get over being upset at them faster this way.

You said after a day you're not as upset with people that's good! Don't hold grudges! xD

I still have built up hate and rage for people who were mean to me when i was 12, i'm now 20. I will never forget or forgive! D:<

that's when it's a problem! hahaha

I don't think you need therapy at this point. There's a lot worse. Once when I was angry my cell phone broke into pieces from being thrown on the ground, I broke a floor lamp, and everything on my desk, dressers, etc was thrown on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back