My awful dream.... Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamagotchiKnowItAll

Reaction score
Ok so last night I had this dream..... You guys remember that friend I told you about who was snobby and mean? Well she was included in the dream..... I recently informed her on who my current crush was on... I thought ok I can trust her.... Well I had this dream and it was so clear and visible! I was shocked when I woke up this morning at three I could remember it perfectly! Ok well me and my friends (I remember the order) were in a circle talking. These three other girls (remember them too) were over to the side playing a D.S. To the other side of our circle was this group of three boys (remeber them too) my crush was included.... And he and one of my guy friends stood up... I heard my crush mumble I can't do it! It's imberrasing! And they walked over. I thought this is going to be great! He walked and stopped in front of me! I said yes? He said is she busy? Pointing to my friend... No I replied hurt... He walked over to her and said Hi! He squated down... Uh I have to ask you this question.... They stood up... He said, The dance coming up... Do you want to go together? YES! She said.... And glanced at me.... He sat back down... She turned to me and a grin so big appeared you couldn't have slapped off.... I said quietly, Oh I am happy for you..... She replied (loudly) Are you crying?!?! (I wasn't) No..... I replied. And I stood up and walked... I heard her snickering to everyone that I was crying... So I started running! Running to no where......

I know this is a dream and in the Bible I quote,"Tell a dream as a dream and a vision as a vision" It is so wierd that everytime I think about it I can feel my pain.....

Does this mean anything? Did it mean that I am uncomforatable telling and sharing my feelings with this person? Can some one help me? Was it just a dream?

I also tracked everything I did that day and nothing related even the smallest bit to it... I had not even thought about her that day......

Interesting... I have had realistic dreams before, but none that realistic. It seems like that could really happen! Whoa.

Now, I am not dream phsycologist that is all like, "Okay, bare feet mean that you are insecure with yourself." kinda thing. I may or may not be right, here is just the best I can come up with. :blink:

I actually think that you were dreaming about your fear. Are you afraid of something like this happening? Were you day-nightmaring about something like this happening? Because that could be the cause. If you wipe out the fear, you wipe out the day-nightmaring... so you wipe out real nightmares, right? So, I would just try not to think about it, and hold your head high and be confindent with yourself. :angry:

Good luck, and I hope everything works out. :p

~CP

Could you please PM me the certain points of that dream?

It takes me a long time to figure out the analysis :furawatchi:

*edit: For some reason all my dreams are realistic <_< I used to dream of pippy-longstocking (don't ask).

Last edited by a moderator:
you were probably just mixing your feelings for your crush with your feelings of that mean girl and put them together in the worst possible scenario. that happens sometimes...even if you aren't stresses or overtired or whatever.

Checkit baby!

xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back