My awsomness blog!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Yogurt~

Reaction score
Here go's nothing....

[SIZE=14pt]My Music star~[/SIZE]

My name is Jasper,I am a Tarakotchi,I play violin,and this is my log.

Well,today my owner,Journey,wouldn't let me sleep!She woke me up the first time for no reason,the second time to log me in the tamatown,but finally she let me sleep and my stress went down from 99 to 45 thank god!I wouldv'e of left Journey if it had gotten any higher,I must go visit my friend,so bye,for now.

[SIZE=14pt]My hot pink v5~[/SIZE]

Im a bakutchi and I have two brothers and sisters,Im goth,Ok,My and my brothers will tell you whos talking,and today I am.Well,Journey made me gain a few pounds and we went to visit her grandmother,Did you know that journey is making the words the same color as the tama?Like the music star is red and the words "my Music star"are red.OMG!That Jasper!Grrr he makes me sooo mad!He thinks hes better than everyone else!I have to go,but I will see you tommorow,goodbye!

[SIZE=14pt]My pink v5~[/SIZE]

Hi im a Shellitchi and ill be doing the same thing Bakutchi does,telling whos talking,ok I come from the Adaki family and we are a big happy bunch!Journey is great two!We are at her grandmas and she making these dumplings that are so yummy!Well,anyway,Journey is taking all of us trick ro treating this year!Im so excitided!Well bye ill talk to you tommorow!

[SIZE=14pt]My v4.5~[/SIZE]

Hi,Im Elmo and I have no brothers or sisters,Nice to meet you,I cant wrtie right now,Journey promised to play a game with me!Isn't she the greatest!

[SIZE=14pt]Music star:Adult stage[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]V51:teenagers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]V52:Teenagers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]v4.5:Old[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]Music star~[/SIZE]

Well,last night I had a concert,the judges gave me all x's!Grr!Well,they just dont know good music when they see it!I mean yes,I have to pass them to get a good career,but still,they have no taste if they think my music is bad!I played violin,my band member Kuchipatchi is name paul,he was on head phones,and my other band member and im not sure what she is,shes rare,her name is lisa,so we all think we did great and so does Journey so its like,UGH!My music is awsome,ask anyone!Im gonna go make a list of people who think my music is good and im gonna show it to those judges!

Im still wating for the matchmaker to come.Journey has had other tamas on this and they all turn into the same adult and teen and toddler,its crazy!Bye.

[SIZE=14pt]My hot Pink V.5[/SIZE]

Hey,well its not Bakutchi today its Ichigotchi,I had this yummy chicken last night that Journeys grandma makes and its so good!You have got to try it!Its chicken papercosh.I think thats how you spell it....ah well.Anyway last night was okay,but Journey snored so loud,I couldn't slep a wink1Well,I did take a nap,but I woke up several times,so yeah.I have to go eat,bye.

[SIZE=14pt]My pink V.5~[/SIZE]

Well its still Bakutchi talking,I enjoyed dinner very much last night,Journey and I played Tea time ten we went shopping and traveling.It was fun.I can't wait to turn into an adult,getting married have kids,then go to tamaplanet,well last night i was so tired I was thinking bout it last night,and plus Journey snoring,so yeah,I had FUN.Well there isn't much to my life other than I think Jasper likes me,We could get married,but hes an adult and im a teen,I have been for days so im going to be an adult and day!I can't wait,I hope he pops the question.Im so happy!(Im a girl)Well when i have kids I wanna name all the girls Mari and all the boys mario,tada!Arent those names cute!I love them,I have been looking foward to that day scince I was a toddler and I still cant wait and Im so happy I dont know how many times I have said that but i am so happy and im going to keep saying it till i die!I cant wait!

Happy happy happy!The othe V.5 Thinks im too cheery and they say its a bad thing I dont thinks so but thats what they think mabye I should recored myslef when I talk and I could see how it is and decide if I should change ,Ill record myself for one day,and then listen to it before bed,If I decide I should change,Then Ill spend the night thinking of ways to improve,souds great,well I have to go find my recorder.

[SIZE=14pt]My V4.5~[/SIZE]

I played a game with Journey yesterday and it was so fun!She bout me a ball and a corn dog!Yum!

[SIZE=14pt]Jasper:Adult[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Addle:Teenagers[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Adaki:Teens[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Elmo:OLD[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back