My belated Six Year Anniversary at TamaTalk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnemo

Reaction score
Before I start, I know I know, the day of my sixth year at TamaTalk was three days ago, but I noticed that and therefore included the term 'belated' in the topic's title. :newmametchi:

Well hello everybody, my username is joshnemo and I have officially been a member on Tamatalk for six years! Although I was inactive for a majority of those years, I can still glimpse back into the first few years of my experience at this site.

I still remember a simple blue-covered background with white font saying "Welcome to TamaTalk" with Mimitchi standing in front of a bright green backdrop. I also remember seeing this specific animation which I have only recently rediscovered which can be viewed here.

From the moment I clicked on the image on the front page, I knew I would be interested by this website.

I guess I'd like to thank Admin for giving me access to this account once again and creating this fantastic social and informative website, to the moderators and guides who do a brilliant job in patrolling this forum and for all of my newly-found and old friends who are the reason why I keep coming back.

Thank you all so much, and I hope there are many more years to come! :wub: :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy anniversary :D I've joined 6 years ago too, but I wrote my first post... today :D kinda weird, I guess :D

Congrats :) I've been here... 3 years, I think...

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy 6th TT anniversary! I wonder why they deleted my 2nd anniversary topic last year...I spent like, a day writing it so it was definitely good... :huh:

~ Dazzmina ~

Congratulations. I'll have been here for six years on the 11th of June (that's the 10th for those on the other side of the world). I've been here in a variety of accounts xD Six to be exact. (No, not one for each year xDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back