=( My beloved TamaTalk accounts..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fresababi

Reaction score
Lilangelbaby1989 here on my sister's account, and somehow, my Angelz. account is hacked! And I got my Lilangelbaby1989 account back, but it got hacked! Someone help me out here? Man, whoever did it, I'm gonna report them! I really need my account back. They had my valuable things in there.

Heres some advice: Use a different password for a new account or scan your computer for a keylogger virus

Btw: you can't get your account back.

Wow, that really stinks. I would probably report it to a guide and try to get your password changed or something, did they delete your account?

People got a point. I suggest for any future TT probs like this you report this to a Senior Guide or Admin and see if there's anything they can do on your end. They have more powers on their side than a normal guide would have so they might have a better shot at helping you out.

Also for future practice make sure your passwords are not obvious or very short as others could guess them. I know people who make their passwords a small sentence with capitals and numbers so it's harder for people to guess what it is.

Hopefully all of this gets sorted out :pochitchi: Topic closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back