my best friend is a lezbeian?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
one of my best friends just came out to me today and told me that she was actuaslly a lezbein and that her "boyfriend" is actually a girl wich suprized me cuz ive known her for so long and she never told me until now. i have nothing against gay ppl and i thinks its fine if she is but latley ive been feeling so akward around her and i feel like a jerk for being that way. i mean, were best friends one day and when she tells me her litle secret im all like "oh, ur wierd" how retarted am i?!

You say she is one of your best friends.

I suggest you apologise for being stupid about it to your friend (as soon as possible) instead of making a topic about it to discuss on TamaTalk.

You might also add what you put in this topic - that you have nothing against gay people and think it's fine if she is gay.

How old is your best friend? Same age as you I imagine? Well, at that age, she probably doesn't know for sure if she's gay or not. She may change her mind, since she's so young. She may realize that she's actually not gay and it was just a phase - just saying.

Anyway, just tell her that you're completely ok with her being a lesbian and that you'll support her.

^ I agree, especially with the last part.

After all, it's not like she's suddenly going to get interested in you just because she likes girls. She has a girlfriend. Just let things be the same; she's still the great BFF you had just a couple of days ago, don't let who she likes come between you. Tell her you'll support her through whatever and you're totally cool with it.

She is what she is and you should embrace that. I had a girl in my class last year who was proud to say shes a lesbian, I was fine with that until I caught her staring at me while changing [Out of togs!!!!] and also she stared right up my dress once not just a small look but a long stare. I think it was the awkwardness and pervertedness that made me repulse. As long as your best mate doesn't start on you =]

She is what she is and you should embrace that. I had a girl in my class last year who was proud to say shes a lesbian, I was fine with that until I caught her staring at me while changing [Out of togs!!!!] and also she stared right up my dress once not just a small look but a long stare. I think it was the awkwardness and pervertedness that made me repulse. As long as your best mate doesn't start on you =]
i think you should say sorry and that you love her for who she is. well not that love but you understand :)

staring at you changing and staring up your dress is kind of creepy not to mention seriously perverted. she couldnt have have stared up your dress that long unless you didnt notice, unless you like stood there for a while? LOL

Try to think of all those times before you knew when she was a lesbian when you're around her.

Don't worry about her ever liking you more than a friend, and if she ends up to, tell her that you want to keep her as a friend.

^ I totally agree.

She's still that same girl you were proud to call your BFF.

Every pair of best friends has their differences; it shouldn't matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back