My BFF NOW A BEF

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JaVaCaVa11

Reaction score
How to ovr come an enymie

My enemy is this girl that cries when you even touch her.she cries over everything.onetime i was rude and told her why does she cry over everything?She's if ourht grade.Sometimes me and my friends tell her she's acrybaby but she denies it?

WAAAAAWAAAA!!!

SUCH A BRAT

That's no reason to consider her an enemy. So what if she cries a lot?

And calling her a crybaby isn't very nice either... :)

Ehh. You might think friends last forever, but it just goes to show you that they don't.

But that's a pretty stupid reason to be mad at her; just hand her a tissue or something.

I have to deal with girls who tell me I need to get higher on the food chain, that I look like a boy, and that my eye shadow is chalky. One day they'll be sorry. -.-

Good luck with your problem!

*nods*

Calling her a cry baby isn't nice.

I have no sympathy for you- you and your friends are mean to her and THAT'S what's not right in this picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ehh. You might think friends last forever, but it just goes to show you that they don't.But that's a pretty stupid reason to be mad at her; just hand her a tissue or something.

I have to deal with girls who tell me I need to get higher on the food chain, that I look like a boy, and that my eye shadow is chalky. One day they'll be sorry. -.-

Good luck with your problem!
I agree. I was hypersensitive too growing up, and I got picked on a lot so obviously when little and sometimes now I get emotional. I think you are the one that needs to grow up, show some empathy and stop/think for a second. No sympathy from me either.

Talk to her. From your tellings she sounds very sensitive and you have to be gentle to her. It's like when you are crying and someone goes up to you and saids, " WHY ARE YOU A CRYBABY? " you start crying more. So be sensitive towards her feelings.

Your spelling is very confusing o_O

Anyways, I too, feel no sympathy for you. She's just a little sensitive, ok, really sensitive. But that's no excuse for you and your friends to call her a crybaby and be rude. And it's nearly impossible to be touched and be so sensitive and cry, that's silly.

Anwho, imagine yourself crying, and then someone walks up to you and tells you that you were a crybaby, and got all their friends and chanted "Crybaby! Crybaby!" How would you feel? Hopeless, right?

I'm sorry, but I had the same problem. So what? Maybe you don't know about her home life, she could be depressed. Why don't you try to cheer her up? Some friend you are...

You know what? You and your friends are bullies and jerks. Have you ever heard of depression? Maybe she has trouble at home and she just explodes at school.

Why is she your enemy?

From what you posted, she just cries a lot.

And there's nothing wrong with that.

:\

So lemme get this straight..

You're enemies with this girl because you're rude to her and she cries and yet somehow she's the brat in this situation?

You disgust me.

You're enemies with this girl because you're rude to her and she cries and yet somehow she's the brat in this situation?

You disgust me.
I agree with you. :)

How to ovr come an enymie
My enemy is this girl that cries when you even touch her.she cries over everything.onetime i was rude and told her why does she cry over everything?She's if ourht grade.Sometimes me and my friends tell her she's acrybaby but she denies it?

WAAAAAWAAAA!!!

SUCH A BRAT
no offense but i think ur kinda mean to the girl and i thought u were best friends do u know how she feels?u know maybe she has family problems y dont u leave her alone?

ps. im a nice guy ok?

You disgust me.
Yeah....I don't know what's so bad about crying. Maybe she has a very difficult home life and lets out her feelings at school! You and your friends are a bunch of bullies...she has no reason to be your enemy just because of crying. I have no amount of sympathy to you guys.

We all cry. But it's not a very good reason to make fun of her...

I think you should just step back and look in the mirror. Is she the brat here, or are you?

So this girl is sad and she cries so that makes her your enemy?

And then you go over to her with your friends and call her a crybaby and you think she's the brat in this situation?

I think that you are being the brat.

So what if she's a little over emotional?

Maybe she bottles up her feelings at home and then lets them spill at school?

Maybe she has family problems?

Maybe she's being picked on before/after school?

You wouldn't know.

You sound like a bully going over to her and calling her a crybaby.

Is that going to make her feel better?

Is that going to stop her from crying?

No.

Think before you act. If everyone acts like you did towards her it's no wonder she cries a lot.

Your not the innocent on here. You and your freinds are calling her names. So what if she crys a lot. What if she has a bad home life so thats why she crys a lot? You don't know

Your the one who seems like the brat :\

You disgust me.
I soo agree.

Try to be a little nicer...<33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back