My bffs totally betrayed me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do your friends betray u?

• Of course not, they're like my sister and brother!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They barely do it.

• Maybe sometimes, but they get back in a few weeks.

• They burn up everyday! We're like enemies now!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kristenrocks

Reaction score
Heck, like, my bffs just dumped me 4 no reason. i didn't do nothing to them. now they ain't gonna talk to me or nothing. ever since tylor started talking to me, they just went off. i think they're just jeolous. but it doesn't have to be that way. we've been friends since forever and now they show their TRUE feelings? i mean, wats up with that? :p [/color]

WOW that really sucks. I feel your pain, i had a friend do that to me once. :p Well one thing i can tell you If you cant trust your friends then you dont have a friendship.

I hope things work out for you

PS. Try to post in the Non-Tamatalk section next time, because this isnt tamagotchi related :D Ok :D

People like that were never your friends to begin with. Don't worry, it's not a big loss.

I agree with TrickerTreat. Unless they realize that what they did was just plain mean and sincerely apologize, I'd try to make some new friends. I did that before, and now I have a great circle of friends. At least for me, it can be really hard, and you miss your old "friends" at first, but in the end, I think it's better.

I try to stick to a close circle of friends... ya know, they say you can count your true friends on one hand. That is sooo true. If they betray you like that, they aren't friends. Just move on.

:) Sucky. I know how you feel I have those "Friend Problems" too.

Its sucks when a friend does that. Just move on and hang out with other people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back