My Birthday Hatch! :3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so stupid, I forgot allllll about this hatch!

Well Liz is now a Memetchi with a job as a bus driver, and my iD L was Violetchi but now I have Happabouyatchi. x___________X

Today Carlo the Oyajitchi (at age 1, kinda creepy) married Stela the Maidtchi (age 6) from my V4. She bore two baby boys, one of whom she kept, the other Carlo took. Carlo is an excessively young father! :eek: But I'll get to see another V3 character soon, and I'll try for Mametchi or something.

Carlo the Oyajitchi left his baby boy Fred. Carlo was 2 years old. Fred the Teletchi evolved into a Mizutamatchi.

Now Fred is a Piroriroritchi. I think this happened because I got a snake when I used the shovel and then got a storm when I used the lamp. Fred's happy hearts bottomed out, which I hadn't realized. 10 minutes later, I came back to my Tamagotchi and Fred was Piroriroritchi. Other than that, I took perfect care of Fred, using the perfect care trick where they sleep all day, but now I've lost my chances of getting a good character like Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi. I can still get Leaftchi/Flowertchi/Violetchi/Korotchi but then I'll have a male Violetchi, which has happened to me before, and it's weird. :p :rolleyes: :mellow:

..my god i'm rearry rate

anyways my idl is on pause with no battery and is a paletchi 15th is a makiko again ps idl is a akaspetchi

i'm done here .n.

That's okay, Orandatchi. :p

Dazzmina and I sort of did our own little group hatch; me with my Princess Spacy, and her with her 15th Anniversary. If you don't mind, I'll continue this hatch with it and Dazzminatchi can too. :)

Okay, so my Princess Spacy is a boy, Bokuhoshitchi. A teen. That's all. :p

I didn't actually leave the hatch. I just paused Fred for quite some time. He is now a Violetchi (lol)! Yay! I'm glad he is because this seems like the best character he was able to become out of Piroriroritchi!

Fred the Violetchi just married a Hidatchi xD they look like 2 girls!

He had a baby girl Teletchi.

Last night Fred left his daughter Zia, a Teletchi. She is now a Mohitamatchi. Going for Mimitchi this time!

Hold on, is this hatch over? That would be very disappointing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back