My Birthday Hatch!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas, Baloney evolved into Kikitchi. I a l w a y s get Kikitchi. The teacher came and gave us a new instrument, the drums! Baloney went off to start a band with an Ichigotchi named Blaine and a Ringotchi named Thu. I named the band "Biscuits". Blaine plays the trombone and Thu plays the drums. On the first lesson, I lost because I was doing ten things at once.

Baloney is 1 year old and weighs 21 pounds. His hunger hearts are full, his happy hearts are 3, and his stress is 15. His Tone is 542, his Rhythm is 544 and his Originality is 517. Now, excuse me while I play a game of Sound Block...

11me052.png

Here's a photo of him and his band. He still likes Asian Music.

I missed getting a photo of him as Turtletchi, he turned into Cosmotchi so far still on target . . I think, I dont know how many care misses Ive had :huh:

Ok well I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures. I would post more but my uratama is asleep right now.

Well anyway, I've named her swirly sun (a reference to one of my tattoos lol)

tumblr_mrnhnfn7Cq1rlaxa9o1_250.png

And here is a picture of swirly sun as a baby *3*

tumblr_mrnhbyosmu1rlaxa9o1_500.jpg

She's currently a tsunokotchi (i think i said that in my last post?)

I'm not sure if the care I've been giving her will be good enough to to get ura young yattatchi but I sure hope so since I'm trying for yattatchi!

Sorry for not updating alot has happen anyway Hoshitchi crew into a shelltchi with 3 train points :p then the day later with out not even trying I got a Lovelitchi with 8 training points weird huh now here is the hearts oh btw she's 4 years old :p ....................................

Kira's Hearts of happy and hungry...

<3<3<3<3<3 <----- Happy hearts... <3<3<3<3<3 <---- Hungry hearts...

That's all bye!

18/09/13

Nothing new to report today, he played with the ball a bit and ate the space food to try and and get the right attributes for Mametchi

19/09/13

Ive done it I got Mametchi ^^ now I just need to get all his happy symbols

Last edited by a moderator:
So swirly sun is currently a yakantchi, and she's pretty cute!

tumblr_mrslamplOI1rf4q8io3_500.jpg

There are still a lot of features on this tama that I have yet to experience.

Sorry! what my tamago updates are Lovelitchi got married to MAMETCHI! there was a KuroMametchi but I didn't want a bad tama with my lovely Lovelitchi so Mametchi married Lovelitchi so far they still don't have an egg I had her on pause for a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back