My boom box exploded!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My boom box on my v.3 exploded! I was listening to this really cool music disc I bought in the shop and tama was listening to it too and he was dancing. So instead of canceling to get out of the music, I would press A to replay the song. But every time I pressed A, tama would look mad at me. Then he would listen again. By the 5th time I pressed A, a question mark appeared above tama's head. Then the boom box turns into a cloud and whaddya know, a melted boom box is sitting there. It explodes.
I lost my boom box, AND my new CD! :lol: My gosh! The boom box was like 1,800 GP!

Did this ever happen to you?

Post comments, questions, concerns, etc.

-tw
It hasen't happened to me yet but it sounds weird.

*tama star*

probably an animation you get if you use it the firdt time. OR a glitch

so how do you use it? go into items and select the cd or the boombox? i wanna see it explode.

Well it doesn't happen all of the time, it just goes to show you not to use your boom box alot!

Yeah,

That happened 2 me 2oo. It was the first time I used the CD on the boombox 2. ^_^ ^_^

YES!!!! B) mine DID explode and i was sooo MAD!!!

(but i dont think my tama liked the song that much)

It's probably just a play on words that bandai put in there to make it funny... but it doesent seem too funny.

the very same thing happened except my boom box was like 200 or 700 points cuz i got it from a lamp or chest idk and i bought the music disc and it exploded i know it does suck big time but i feel ur pain :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :ichigotchi: :gozarutchi: :D B)

I think that it's supposed to happen when you get a boombox- it's happening to everyone's tamagotchis :D

best yet,

by) tutti/frutti

it only happened to me when i used the cd for the 2nd time and the cd exploded and so did my boom box..

i had to buy a new boom box too

That happened to me! at first i just had a boom box, then i bought a cd some i could get another song. it was cool! but the whole time my tama was looking really funny. sometimes she looked angry. i played again after the first time and well, the boombox went boom! this happened to my friend! grrr...bandai! why the heck would they put something like that in our tamas? :D

u all r.....Anyway, the boom box actually works....without the disc.

The disc and boom box always blowup after u use them together.

Evr thought of that?

it happened 2 me... i only got 2 use boom box 2 times....

At the disc, i even 4got 2 put on my sound!!! :D :furawatchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink: :lol: :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back