My brand new account!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zainachi

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm ZAINA_TAMA_FREAK only on a different account. I made a new account because I thought my name was too long. But I think I like this one more! :lol: So just remember I'm ZTF only on this account! :furawatchi: -ZTF

Admin will capitalise and uncapitalise names like spiffy > Spiffy and Spiffy > spiffy, but I think they will refuse to do a name change, because then many people would want to change their names and we wouldn't know who was who. Anyway, I thought the other account namewas fine, lol. :furawatchi: Well, anyway, nice to see you on any account, lol.

Well You know I'll use both accounts but mostly my other one. :furawatchi:

Admin will capitalise and uncapitalise names like spiffy > Spiffy and Spiffy > spiffy, but I think they will refuse to do a name change, because then many people would want to change their names and we wouldn't know who was who. Anyway, I thought the other account namewas fine, lol. :( Well, anyway, nice to see you on any account, lol.
Is it Ok to ask Admin To put capitals in your name but not change it?

Because I have Been thinking and I decided to Have my name with Caps so it is

Football Princess.

To ZTF:

I think that is a cool new username :unsure:

Welcome Back with a new account :unsure:

-fp

football princess, thats a good idea for you name. :furawatchi: I like it. But like I said, I'll be using this account and the other one but mostly the other one because more people know me on that one. :furawatchi: -ZC

Both of your accounts are great!!! I love your new one espacially, they should make a Tamagotchi character with that name, lol!! :furawatchi: <_< :unsure: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

~Tama-Love~

Both of your accounts are great!!! I love your new one espacially, they should make a Tamagotchi character with that name, lol!! <_< :unsure: :wacko: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
~Tama-Love~
lol. Or, they should name it Zainagotchi. lol. :furawatchi: -ZTF

well guess it would be pointless to ask you to review the rules!!!!!!!lol!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back