My cat is missing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkoolbear101

Reaction score
he was finally getting nice and he's been missing for 3 days. and i dont care what u say about me :( :wub: :lol: :pochitchi: :(

hes so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*binary: long continuous row of exclamation marks broken up. Please don't stretch the page width.*

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry to hear about your cat missing! :angry:

Try to search during spare time.

If I were a part of your life, I would be out there trying to find your missing kitty!

Try not to think about it the poor kitty that is missing.

Best wishes...

-Rachel♥

I'm so sorry.

V.V

He'll probably show up when he gets hungry. ;D

Make some fliers about your missing cat and copy them and put them around your town. Include: Your cat's name, a description of him, a picture of him, your telephone number, and a reward. People are more likely to return your cat if you give them a reward.

Also try searching around your neighborhood. Ask your neighbors if they've seen him, check in the gutters and drain ditches, look under houses and decks, check your basement/attic, ask people to look in their garages (my cat was stuck in someone's garage for a week once), and ask your friends to check the areas where they live! Go outside with a can of cat food or some treats and call his name. If you need any more help, you could PM me. I have a lot of experience with missing cats, even if my cat always turned up on her own a week or two later.

I hope you find your cat soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
he was finally getting nice and he's been missing for 3 days. and i dont care what u say about me :rolleyes: :( :( :( :(
Yeah when Max dissapeared I was pretty down about it too. I hope he comes back for your sake. Keep calling the humane society in your area about a missing cat, even take a flier there.

Cheer up! ^.^

My cat has been missing for 2 weeks before and then all of a sudden, *POP* There he is coming through the cat flap. Hehe I am sure you will see him or her soon.

-RS

Cheer Up!!!

My dog went missing for about 2 weeks then he came out of nowhere, he just on the street while we checked everywhere!!!!

My cat went missing for about 1 week, and when i was sleeping i heard some meow's coming from the front yard so when i checked it was actually my cat!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back