my chinese/japanese colour tamagatchi keeps dieing

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macmee

Reaction score
Ok so I got one of these for my birthday and I LOVE them sooo much, it's a v7 I think, it's in coloured and in a different language, like japanese or something, so it's hard to understand. Anyways I can keep mine alive for around 6 days then I guess it dies from old age. Can't I make them stay alive forever?

You need to marry them otherwise they die. I haven't played with one but generally thats how you get to keep it going. (That and general care)

Unfortunately, you can't make it live forever, no matter how well you take care of it. Speaking of care, SailorRosette is right. General care is what usually keeps all Tamagotchis alive. If you are familiar with how English-language Tamagotchis function, having a Japanese Tamagotchi should not be a problem. I have Angelgotchis, Oceans, etc. in Japanese and they're pretty easy to pick up because all the icons are positioned the same way, making it easy to guess what to do. Yes, you also do need to marry them off, I believe, as mentioned above.

Modern Tamagotchi characters do not die of old age. They will live forever, if you take proper care of them. I currently have a Lavulitchi age 88 on one of mine.

Please provide a photo, or better description of yours so I can tell you which model you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back