my complicated family tree

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy critter

Reaction score
Hi, this another story is more realistic than my other.

"I need to tell you something..." Scarlett said, to her daughter. "Whoa?" Christina replied." Yeah, something, I should've told you a long time ago, you're not not adopted, but your granny and poppa are not biological." Scarlett said, "How?" asked Christina. "Well, y'know Vanessa, my old friend?" "Yes." "Well, poppa is her dad." Scarlett explained." So you met granny through Vanessa? Christina wondered, "Well, yes. You stay with them because they have been like your grandparents all your life, Christina." It was nearly Christina's 11th birthday, a few days away and her mum had to tell her this late, she was beginning to wonder how she was related to them.

Her birthday was great, however, but the confession her mum made was distirbing. So it put her off the excitment.

When she went to the 'foster' grandparents, Shane and Belinda, she asked for more details...

..."Granny, mum said I wasn't related to youse." Christina said. "Yes, you stayed with because your mum didn't have anyone else. Even when your mum was sick, I would come out to your place and take 'er to hospital and take time off work to look after you," Belinda said. "Really?" "Yes, I did."

Christina told her friend, Hanna about it, she thought the whole thing was weird, that was when she found out, yet another simularity. Both of their biological grandparents lived in D'aguilar (old country town, in the country) she was surprised.

This is the end.

cc :huh:

Latest posts

Back