My connect V2 log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if you have any questions about your tamagotchis lifespan pm me ok!!!!!!!!!!oh yeah your posts are great!!!!!

uhm thanks.anyways......

ernie is three yay i cant wait for tomarrow when he is 4 at 8 am lol

your tamadiary is very good... i like how you talk differently in different post....pm me if you have any questions or problems with your tamagotchi.

oh i forgot to add maria my v1 was fixed yesterday now she has a baby named lola! who is mating with my cousins tama Leo and earnie will mate with my sisters tama Foo ! who is a girl.

Anyways Lola is rolling around the screen cute and ernie is currently on his throne

well now that ernie is seven the matchmaker mus com ill hope it a good one like a choHimetchi or something elsr cute or something ive never seen before.

well good jod to earnie he got married and had a baby bod i named buddy but i gave my v1 to my little cousin to keep i feel generouse now lol....WOOT new smilies :wacko: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :mametchi:

buddy gotmarried had a baby gurl who i named mya and leo died and noah was born mya is a puropetchi :puroperatchi: and noah hasnt changed from his maruchuchiness yet

Latest posts

Back