My crush . . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He likes you? You're friends? Right? Am I right? Good, now if you like him, just go ahead and ask him out. BUT, first thing's first: Just get to know him a little more. Talk to him more. Decide if you really like him. Then you can go and ask him out. The worst thing that happens is he says no. No big deal. You guys can stay friends. Let us know how it goes.
But that's the biggest deal! I don't know about you, but I fear getting [SIZE=14pt]REJECTED[/SIZE].

But if you got rejected I think it's better knowing. Then thinking 'oooh he likes me..' when he actually doesn't and you then just have false hope, when nothing will ever come of it [as he doesn't feel the same].

I'm the only person at my school who isn't allowed a bf except this one other girl.

But I know about it from other people. If you want him to like you:

1) Sit by him, talk to him, get him to notice you.

2) He might start talking to you more. Talk back, be very friendly.

3) Do not lie, no matter what. Don't argue with your other friends, he might delay himself.

4) He might ask you out?

///Matchy ;)

Well actually, I'm not allowed to go on dates and he's a geade younger. It doesn't matter AT all. There's the patrol thing at my school so I don't see him unless I come up the stairs and say, "hi". I MIGHT only see him at these times:

(1) When I come upstairs.

(2) When I go downstairs.

(3) In the kindergarten Area waitng to go into the lunch room, Pic: https://p5.piczo.com/img/i243624394_58521_5.gif

(4) Going to Gym

(5) Leaving the Gym

(6) Going to the bathroom

(7) Or . . . I Think I forget.

//.::♥::.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back