My crush

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maidtchi

Reaction score
i have a big crush in my class his name is Cameron i like him soo what should i do?????!!!!!

What's his style? If he's cool as ice say, "Hey, I like you. Maybe we could hang out *day of week*." If he's just normal say,"Hey! I was kinda sorta wondering if you would be interested in going somewhere with me this *day of week*." If he's goofy then walk up and say, "I like you. You should go out with me! :huh: ." Wait for responseand reply if a good one "What should we do, when?"

just talk to him and when its the right time just say it and if he likes you then everything will be alright and if you never tell him now you might never get the chance to tell him.so dont wait tah long to tell him but just think of it like this i fyou never tell him you can never be together.......So Good Luck!!!!!

[SIZE=9pt]Crushes are always fun to have.[/SIZE] :D

But try making friends with him first.

The 'crush' part becomes so much easier when you become good friends first.

Once you two are finally alone, try coming clear to him.

Just spill it out in a casual kind-of way.

I'm sure that he will appreciate you waiting so kindly. :mellow:

But in grade 3? I think Dating is out of the question.

Just stay friends is my best advice.

The best of luck!

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
im in third
What's wrong with just being friends with him?

Goodness, you do not need to be in a serious dating/gf-bf relationship when you are in third grade.

You're just setting yourself up.

Just get to know him better, nothing wrong with having a guy best friend. ;]

Do research.If u have a lot in common,go say ''Hi!''Then start a conversion!

BTW I'm really good with advice so ask me over PM!

I had a crush in third grade. There's nothing wrong with that. If you like someone, I'd say go for it and it wouldn't feel right to just be friends.

I really don't know what to tell you. I don't think you should date really. But it would be good to let him know.

Matchy :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back